2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
CJ talking like Steph aint sweep him without Durant around

They was 1a & 1b. And by that, I mean the two best players in the NBA during the time they played together.

Acting like it was obvious one was better than the other is crazy.

It’s hilarious to me tho. Steph Curry did what a point guard is supposed to do. Make his teammates better (including KD) And gets criticized for it :lol:

Let Chris Paul average 16 & 10…and Devin Booker average 26/5…and people will say Cp3 is the driving force. Because conceptually, they have been conditioned to understand something like this. Or Nash/Amare etc

They (the general public) may never understand what Steph/KD was. And I don’t think KD understood it either. And it’s sad.

The only thing I wholeheartedly agreed with Rob Parker about was the thing where some player suggested the NBA media was too biased to vote on awards. Was pretty spot on pointing out how ridiculous the votes from players were several years ago when they had their chance.

They was 1a & 1b. And by that, I mean the two best players in the NBA during the time they played together.

It’s hilarious to me tho. Steph Curry did what a point guard is supposed to do. Make his teammates better (including KD) And gets criticized for it :lol:

Let Chris Paul average 16 & 10…and Devin Booker average 26/5…and people will say Cp3 is the driving force. Because conceptually, they have been conditioned to understand something like this. Or Nash/Amare etc

They (the general public) may never understand what Steph/KD was. And I don’t think KD understood it either. And it’s sad.
This is mad insightful man. THEY know it makes sense. Even if they say otherwise.

The only thing I wholeheartedly agreed with Rob Parker about was the thing where some player suggested the NBA media was too biased to vote on awards. Was pretty spot on pointing out how ridiculous the votes from players were several years ago when they had their chance.

Agree with that Fa sho. I just don’t like how obviously threatened and insecure those media guys are. Especially when the players discuss actual basketball details, that the media guys are CLUELESS on.

But yeah. It’s a delicate balance for real.

Curry shot less than 40% from the field including this stinker in the nba finals games 1-3.

Then attempted to Stat pad in game 4. KD was clearly the best player on the team. Stats and eye test show this.

This is mad insightful man. THEY know it makes sense. Even if they say otherwise.

It’s really easy to see. But people choose not to, for their own comfort and biases.

Was listening to the Steph/Malika interview that just dropped today.

And Steph at the 6:35 ish mark:

The context to every series changes in terms of what it’s going to take to actually win….and I think for us to win this championship…I am going to need to keep playing the way that I am, and hold myself to that standard. The smaller trophy isn’t the motivation at all, but you know what comes with winning the big one, and what it takes to do that”.

People have really lost sight of **** like this. It’s wild.

Curry shot less than 40% from the field including this stinker in the nba finals games 1-3.

Then attempted to Stat pad in game 4. KD was clearly the best player on the team. Stats and eye test show this.

It was a goddamn sweep. They were up 2-0, and were not losing :lol:

Steph was averaging 31ppg through the first two games, then had a stinker in game 3. KD shot 8/22 in game 1, and got cooked by Bron to the tune of 51 points. While in game 1…Steph led the way with 29 hit what would’ve been the game winner to put them up 1…down 2…with an And 1. Then set a finals record with 9 threes in game 2 blowout.

You could make the case that Steph was a better player in 3/4 games. And that is what happens when you have the two best players in the league, playing together :lol:

KD went Nuclear in game 3, and Steph struggled and that was the series.

It takes 4 games to win a got damn series. Game 4 was over. Dudes was just having fun up there.

The rockets series was the real finals. And we all know the series changed once KD stopped getting baited into the PJ Tucker isos. You of all people know this.

analicia-chaves-instagram-star-bio-age-boyfriend-tiktokmagazine.jpg
This joint 40? Damn.

Do you remember some of the power forwards from the 80s & 90s :lol:

Anthony Mason was a poor man’s prime Draymond. And he was an all star.

Look at this ****. And the non call travel @ 1:53 :rofl:

Anthony Mason was farrrrr better than Draymond bruh. And he was a 6th man/bench player.

Draymond garbage AF. I like the warriors but Draymond hype himself up like he a legend

Detlef Shrempft, Derrick Coleman, Cliff Robinson, Buck Williams, Jerome Kersey, Reggie Lewis, Antonio McDyess, Glen Robinson, etc.
I can keep going.

Draymond know he sorry.

Fool scared to even shoot layups

Look at all the non travel calls in the modern NBA…. Your point?

Power forwards were actually threats to score. Unlike draymond

Tell me more about Rodman, Oakley, Davis Bros etc. Imagine how them cats would look today :lol:.

Draymond is a lot more similar to them, than y’all realize.

There are a lot of PFs today that can score too. Just like then.

And the same people saying Draymond should be thrown out of games and given techs :lol:. Make up y’all damn minds.

folks will complain about over-officiating and the general "softness" of the league but then turn around and want officials to toss draymond from games because he's yelling at refs.. "this game is too soft" followed up by "dray gets away with too much! throw him out!" it's almost like they want to have their cake and eat it, too.

Tell me more about Rodman, Oakley, Davis Bros etc. Imagine how them cats would look today :lol:.

Draymond is a lot more similar to them, than y’all realize.

There are a lot of PFs today that can score too. Just like then.

Other than Rodman, the Davis’ boys and Oakley weren’t missing gimme layups or scared to attempt layups or easy buckets in the paint.

Draymond will literally be inline to score or have a wide open lane and he’ll immediately swing the ball. Bruh wants no part of easy scoring.

He’s afraid

Draymond had the keys to the car for ONE season and tapped out by like the 2nd month :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: boy sorry as hell

G- Ky Bowman,
G- Dlo
F- Glenn Robinson/Eric Paschal
F - Draymond
C - WCS

What kinda hooptie do you want a utility player 4th option to drive? :lol:

We going to go back in time, and give Charles Oakley the keys to the Vancouver Grizzlies while we at it.

Zoom

Other than Rodman, the Davis’ boys and Oakley weren’t missing gimme layups or scared to attempt layups or easy buckets in the paint.

Draymond will literally be inline to score or have a wide open lane and he’ll immediately swing the ball. Bruh wants no part of easy scoring.

He’s afraid

ben wallace would pass up open shots. doubt because of fear tho.. sometimes it's just smarter to kick it out when you have more efficient/effective scorers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom