2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaq was letting Allen Iverson score in the paint because he liked him :lol:

That era talk continues to be the dumbest **** ever. Soft this. Soft that. Blah blah blah.

And the same people saying Draymond should be thrown out of games and given techs :lol:. Make up y’all damn minds.
Shaq was never considered a dirty player so thats a dumb statement

Saying that the game was more physical in the 80s and 90s doesn't mean we're saying that the players today are soft
We're saying the way the league is officiated and rules are enforced is soft

As far as Draymond goes all the 💩 he does is unnecessary because nobody's clotheslining Curry when he attacks the rim
Nobody's putting a forearm in Klays chest when he's shooting 3s

So what reason does Draymond have to be pushing people and kicking dudes in the nuts?
If it's retaliation for one of his teammates no one would have a problem with it, but we all know that's not the case

A7AAEE32-ED1C-4EBC-9E71-FB14F3649DE0.jpeg

He better keep that stupid *** grin to himself.

outside of JT and JB, who else is creating action for the celtics tomorrow? Ime gonna let Smart/pritchard handle the ball more so they can get off-ball mismatches for Tatum and Brown? When it was just tatum handling, other warriors' defenders seemed like they could just sit because they didn't have to worry about doubling to prevent perimeter shots. Tatum was hot from deep but at least 2-3 of them were difficult sidestep threes that you can live with. if you're the celtics, you gotta make them move if they're playing man defense. warriors were shooting like they had fresh legs during that 3rd quarter run

Why is the game at 6pm pst tomorrow? Have weekday games for the eastern finals team ever been this late? I'm on the west coast so cool with me but I expected a 5-530 start for a finals game in Boston.

Why is the game at 6pm pst tomorrow? Have weekday games for the eastern finals team ever been this late? I'm on the west coast so cool with me but I expected a 5-530 start for a finals game in Boston.

Should be 8pm, idk why they starting so late now but whatever.

one thing i thought i’d never see is nemanja bjelica giving jayson tatum problems on defense in the nba finals. idk if it carries over to game 3 but props to kerr for playing his role players thru the regular season so he could go 9 deep in the finals

otto, jp, gp2, nemanja had solid game 2s. if klay and JP can combine for 35-40 points tomorrow, i like the dubs chances at going up 2-1

Meh volt though? I mean no other team has it I think but eh. They shoudda stuck to a color theme like the mountain throwbacks.

Wolves in the highlighter joints v Jazz in anything with neon on it. :sick:

All of those new options are terrible.

Of the ones in the pic below, the 4th jersey is what I most closely associate the Jazz with.

EMCa3OeUcAA7xo3.jpg

Who even knows what Out of Shape is anymore. The heats "Super stringent do it or die" body fat rule is 18%

It’s 8%, not 18% right?

It's definitely 8%

8% body fat as a program baseline for an NBA season or any extended time frame would be absurd.

Completely unnecessary for performance, and likely to cause more harm than good for the majority of the athletes.

What ever they doing in Miami, Lowry must have opted out. Was probably sittin close to a quarter piece these entire playoffs, definitely violating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom