2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
JJ and CJ had Stephen A spinning all day :lol:. He legit looked/sounded upset at some points, that they were smarter and could add experience to it..and troll him :lol:

Some of these media guys are getting really upset. I saw Chris Ford, Nick Wright, Max Kellerman, Rob Parker on their own shows lash out at the “new media” guys, when Draymond subtly called them out a couple days ago :lol:
It looks like two scientist speaking while the conspiracy theorist keeps deviating away from the topic.

I thought about something yesterday

Lakers and Celtics hate each other

So if die hard west coast Lakers fans are pulling for the Celtics to win
That means GS "fans" on the west coast must be completely unbearable :lol:
Lakers fans who are rooting for the Celtics in these Finals weren't around to witness the rivalry in the 80s.

If they were around in the 80s and are still rooting for the C's rn....
Screenshot_20220607-143038_Chrome.jpg

Bridges gotta slow down. ***** you made it, don't burn out and be another cautionary tale

SMDH! :smh: I can’t stand seeing stuff like this man. Just a waste. Let someone dogging it to get a shot in the league while you go play pretend thug in the streets! Dummy should be studying film, conditioning,hooping etc but instead he wanna be Sada Baby!

i don't eem know who that is. Is she a real housewife? Love and hiphop?

either way come on Lamelo :smh: lol

80s 90s and early 2000s too
Shaq would have choke slammed him
Rasheed Wallace would have went to jail for assault Sunday night

Shaq was letting Allen Iverson score in the paint because he liked him :lol:

That era talk continues to be the dumbest **** ever. Soft this. Soft that. Blah blah blah.

And the same people saying Draymond should be thrown out of games and given techs :lol:. Make up y’all damn minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom