2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still have these saved :lol:
222A59BE-3649-415F-853F-296AD6586D1E.jpeg
5983A0DA-EB1F-4888-80BD-82A76BA67E4A.jpeg
3E00A40B-11C2-4D69-9DD4-A4B9D5B919F2.jpeg

Lost years off my life those minutes Oubre and wanamakeashot were on the floor together :smh:

There is no circumstance where you’ll ever catch me watching “The Shop” :lol:

I don’t know a single person who has ever seen an episode. I wonder who the target demographic is.

I get what he was trying to do but it would be way easier to digest in a podcast format with a good host.

Yea i don't know anyone in real life who watches it or even talks about it. Only time i see or hear about it is here and sports radio. I think that's their goal. Hope one of these answers goes viral. Pretty sure this Lebron "wanting" to play for Warriors is gonna make the rounds like it did the last time he mentioned playing for the Warriors on The Shop. Lebron going back to the well lol I mean look how this thread ate it up lol

He's lost so much valuable developmental time over the last three plus years. Just difficult to make up that deficit.

That’s what I be telling people. Between the NCAA, pandemic, injuries, his own setbacks etc…he’s really behind the curve.

The Last real, full, competitive season he played was his senior year of high school. That was like 4 years ago.

That’s what I be telling people. Between the NCAA, pandemic, injuries, his own setbacks etc…he’s really behind the curve.

The Last real, full, competitive season he played was his senior year of high school. That was like 4 years ago.

He didn't even really dominate his peers like that in HS, nor did he project to be a KAT/Embiid/or even Ayton type. I never understood the ranking.

Didn't think (and still don't) LaMelo was the right move. He's asking for more rein over his team's offense in year 2. Not sure how that was going to work in GS. I wanted them to trade down for Haliburton or Deni.

This team w/ Haliburton off the bench right now :smh:

He didn't even really dominate his peers like that in HS, nor did he project to be a KAT/Embiid/or even Ayton type. I never understood the ranking.

Didn't think (and still don't) LaMelo was the right move. He's asking for more rein over his team's offense in year 2. Not sure how that was going to work in GS. I wanted them to trade down for Haliburton or Deni.

The draft to me is always about taking the best guy, so I would have taken Melo if I was in the seat, but yeah I feel you on that.

The draft to me is always about taking the best guy, so I would have taken Melo if I was in the seat, but yeah I feel you on that.

They weren't a typical team drafting #2 to the point where they needed to go BPA. Their future wasn't necessarily dependent upon that pick.

Hell quite honestly....they should have given Haliburton a hard look at 2. In a re-draft...he probably goes 3rd anyway.

If Okongwu was 6'11 instead of 6'9, he would've/should've been the #2 pick.

If the Suns don't end up keeping Ayton it looks even worse that they traded away Smith and didn't draft Haliburton who was taken only 2 picks later. Why draft 2 centers that highly and decide outright you don't want to keep them lol

I mean, getting Jerami Grant would be cool I guess back for Ayton but...

Haliburton was literally right there and had CP to mentor him and everything

Also, a lot of us were already saying Okongwu>Wiseman

I would’ve taken Melo and flipped him if he didn’t fit.
Yeah, this is true. Dame or Beal really might be in a GSW uniform rn

But hindsight is always the easy button to push

Either way they could be on their way to another ring... and they have one of if not the deepest rosters in the league

Like I said earlier in the Playoff though, enjoy it while you can Warrior fans. Seem like it'll be tough to keep everyone -Payton, Wiggins, Poole- specifically

Yeah, this is true. Dame or Beal really might be in a GSW uniform rn

But hindsight is always the easy button to push

Either way they could be on their way to another ring... and they have one of if not the deepest rosters in the league

Like I said earlier in the Playoff though, enjoy it while you can Warrior fans. Seem like it'll be tough to keep everyone -Payton, Wiggins, Poole- specifically

"Warriors president of basketball operations and general manager Bob Myers cut off the question before it could be finished, flatly saying “no” when asked by Yahoo Sports if financial concerns would keep the franchise from keeping one of its youngest, most productive players.

Okongwu on the Warriors would’ve been a problem. I don’t fault them for passing on Halli at 2 because that would’ve been a reach (at the time). Phoenix is the team that should regret passing on Halli, but from what I remember, Halli wanted to go to sac and let the other teams know.

I thought about something yesterday

Lakers and Celtics hate each other

So if die hard west coast Lakers fans are pulling for the Celtics to win
That means GS "fans" on the west coast must be completely unbearable :lol:
All my Laker fan friends from the Bay are hating life right now and for some i’ve noticed their arguments shift depending on who they’re talking to.

If they’re talking to me or fellow Dub fans it’s all d-riding Jason Tatum and Jaylen Brown and how he’s a Cal product ans the Dubs have no answer for him. If they’re talking to Celtics fans it’s “y’all really gonna let Draymond do that to y’all?” :lol:

i’m having my fun now tho - Lebron the biggest Steph fan boy in the world right now

Last edited:
JJ and CJ had Stephen A spinning all day :lol:. He legit looked/sounded upset at some points, that they were smarter and could add experience to it..and troll him :lol:

Some of these media guys are getting really upset. I saw Chris Ford, Nick Wright, Max Kellerman, Rob Parker on their own shows lash out at the “new media” guys, when Draymond subtly called them out a couple days ago :lol:

JJ and CJ had Stephen A spinning all day :lol:. He legit looked/sounded upset at some points, that they were smarter and could add experience to it..and troll him :lol:

Some of these media guys are getting really upset. I saw Chris Ford, Nick Wright, Max Kellerman, Rob Parker on their own shows lash out at the “new media” guys, when Draymond subtly called them out a couple days ago :lol:
Saw one clip and he was so mad. They really are trying to gatekeep TALKING. Like this is crazy.

they really got him talking in circles lol

juelz-talking.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom