2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
That clip I posted of Isiah going at Dray was short too.

He went at him for a good 10 mins on NBATV after the game.

Start this at 7:45 if you interested…

Screenshot_20220609-150551__01.jpg
dray (1).PNG

Klay commenting on Boston fans and Draymonds wife of all people talking about people cursing at a playoff game is hilarious.

Wasn't Klay Thompson the one who said this in 2016 about LeBron:

“Obviously people have feelings. People’s feelings get hurt if they’re called a bad word. I guess his feelings just got hurt.”

Soft *** dudes. Soft *** hypocritical dudes.

Don’t think the Warriors or their family had anything to say when the crowd was outside chase yelling “**** Charles Barkley” during the TNT broadcasts.

What was the warriors crowd shouting at Dillon Brooks when he played at Chase after the GP injury?

Ultimately tho I think it’s the nba’s faults for reffing Draymond differently than they do any other player. They let him get away with so much yapping and extra **** nobody else does so I understand why opposing fans hate him so much. Not trying to justify it but that’s how I see it.

Having your family/kids at the game while 20k people are screaming curse words at you sucks.

What can Dray really say about Isiah tho?

This guy was 6 feet and dominating during this era :sick:

Dray may as well not address it. For his sake I hope he doesn’t :lol:

Was just watching this game the other day. Zeke was definitely special. Still think the Bulls should have won it. The offense went stagnant in the second half.

What can Dray really say about Isiah tho?

This guy was 6 feet and dominating during this era :sick:

Dray may as well not address it. For his sake I hope he doesn’t :lol:

I hope he does. Matter of fact he probably will and his lil fans gon be all up in here like "i SeE n0 Lī€$"

For a team YALL allegedly loathe and have such disdain for, YALL sure do remember a lot about the things they say, their partners say, dates, times, locations.

It's pretty interesting I must say.

Translation: It is a correct observation to call dude a soft *** hypocrite and you have no real response. Thank you for agreeing. :pimp:

Klay commenting on Boston fans and Draymonds wife of all people talking about people cursing at a playoff game is hilarious.

Wasn't Klay Thompson the one who said this in 2016 about LeBron:

“Obviously people have feelings. People’s feelings get hurt if they’re called a bad word. I guess his feelings just got hurt.”

Soft *** dudes. Soft *** hypocritical dudes.

The full quote makes it worse.

CD857492-D580-4B0E-8834-1F692BD0965B.jpeg

Sucks that Klay's feelings were hurt but I guess he just needs to realize it's a man's league.

I am concerned for GSW man. You can't go down big that fast cause then you have to play small and there goes the one bit of size you had in Looney who barely played.

Don’t think the Warriors or their family had anything to say when the crowd was outside chase yelling “**** Charles Barkley” during the TNT broadcasts.

What was the warriors crowd shouting at Dillon Brooks when he played at Chase after the GP injury?

Ultimately tho I think it’s the nba’s faults for reffing Draymond differently than they do any other player. They let him get away with so much yapping and extra **** nobody else does so I understand why opposing fans hate him so much. Not trying to justify it but that’s how I see it.

Having your family/kids at the game while 20k people are screaming curse words at you sucks.

Players are nuts for having spouses/moms/kids courtside at hostile away games.

If I had to think for 1 second 'Is my girl/family going to be okay while i'm playing...' then I couldn't have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom