2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t think you can bench Draymond. He thinks he’s the best player on the team. He’ll probably refuse to go in the game at all if Kerr tries that.

Don’t think the Warriors or their family had anything to say when the crowd was outside chase yelling “**** Charles Barkley” during the TNT broadcasts.

What was the warriors crowd shouting at Dillon Brooks when he played at Chase after the GP injury?

Ultimately tho I think it’s the nba’s faults for reffing Draymond differently than they do any other player. They let him get away with so much yapping and extra **** nobody else does so I understand why opposing fans hate him so much. Not trying to justify it but that’s how I see it.

Having your family/kids at the game while 20k people are screaming curse words at you sucks.

There is nothing consistent about GS fanboys.

They disregard injuries until it effects them "We played who was in front of us", they say officiating doesn't impact the game until GS players are the ones not getting the whistle. Then when you call them out on it we're hating.

Where was all this sympathy for Westbrook this season?

Don’t think you can bench Draymond. He thinks he’s the best player on the team. He’ll probably refuse to go in the game at all if Kerr tries that.

Tough s***

If Dray’s really about the “The Team” like he says he is - he’s going to have to accept that (if that’s what Kerr decides to do).

But I agree, I don’t think Kerr has the balls.

Yea I’m talking about that a little bit.

But most importantly I’m talking about benching Draymond this series.

Why would Kerr do it though?

For all of his shenanigans and nonproductivity, Draymond is still their most physical player.

You bench him and you are basically going to open the floodgates even more for Boston

GSW trying to match Boston's athleticism is not going to work. They need it muck it up like Game 2 and hope Curry and Klay go scorched earth.

GS needs a 7 footer who can handle the ball, shoot from deep and create his own shot at will.

Wonder where they can find a player like that?

Historic.

A5CA1D97-42E8-4C55-9CC0-9F7F9DC7D9FF.jpeg

Why would Kerr do it though?

For all of his shenanigans and nonproductivity, Draymond is still their most physical player.

You bench him and you are basically going to open the floodgates even more for Boston

GSW trying to match Boston's athleticism is not going to work. They need it muck it up like Game 2 and hope Curry and Klay go scorched earth.

Yea I’m going to have to disagree here boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom