2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors played dumb all game long, especially the role players like Poole, GP, Looney, Dray.

Just cause Curry and Klay got hot from deep, the rest of "the others" decided they were gonna stand around in offense the whole game instead of cutting, penetrating, moving. They abandoned attacking the paint which worked so well for them in Game 2.

Even Kerr coached like a dum dum donut tonight with his rotations.

Overall GS played soft and got "out-tough'd" tonight.

Warriors in trouble
TimeLord went beast mode. scared the hell out of those penetrators.

If they were gonna do it they should've done it a long time ago. He hasn't played any meaningful minutes in the playoffs. Pinning your title hopes on a 19 year old rookie when the series is already halfway done is nasty work :smh:
Styles make fights

Kuminga matches up with both Williams boys

There's no coulda woulda shoulda in the NBA Finals. You just do it.

That's why they're called adjustments. I know you and the rest of the Celtics fans would hate to see GSW use 2-big lineups and start using more bigs cause you already know it would give Bos trouble

Styles make fights

Kuminga matches up with both Williams boys

There's no coulda woulda shoulda in the NBA Finals. You just do it.

That's why they're called adjustments. I know you and the rest of the Celtics fans would hate to see GSW use 2-big lineups and start using more bigs cause you already know it would give Bos trouble
Talk with your hands big man. Not going back and forth with your analysis :lol:

youre right on that. I was posting in response to a video ive seen this am when he was talking on his podcast

ill try and find it

but dude was wylin the whole Memphis series now he upset

656AE979-77A4-4AA8-8110-32BDB5D50565.jpeg

Talk with your hands big man. Not going back and forth with your analysis :lol:
You don't need to go back and forth cause you know if GSW wins the battle of the paint and limits Boston's penetration,Celtics will have a hard time winning. Vice versa for the Warriors as well.

Whichever team's bigs play better ans more consistently, wins.

Ain't no secret, its been proven time and time again, I've been saying it on this thread for the last 3 years

You're describing America.
Big facts America sucks.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I respect this level of dedication. Kids need a teacher who is passionate.
My man antidope antidope had to resort to Plan B since the team he anointed is struggling a bit :lol:
Big false. Yall keep American flags in your homes and celebrate 4th of July. Don't come at EYE. America sucks and I have been vocal about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom