2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.

I guess Klays feelings just got hurt
1654786765317.png

That SF/silicon valley yuppy racism might be more polite on the surface but its just as destructive behind thr scenes.

Just disguised by a shallow veneer of faux inclusivity.

100%

Not racist but does their best to move to all white areas, and keep out others that don't look like them.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck its a duck. Only difference between Boston fans and GS fans is one is wearing green and the other gold.

Don’t think you can bench Draymond. He thinks he’s the best player on the team. He’ll probably refuse to go in the game at all if Kerr tries that.
He would torch a bench that already struggles to create. You have no ideal solution here and he's still your best defender albeit struggling.

Worst part is there isn't a way for him to play better.

He doesn't have a "spot" anywhere on the floor and his favorite 2 on 1 has been figured out.

Too slow for the Jays and too small for the bigs.

Who would be inserted for Draymond? Where are those minutes going?

Curry needs to play 48. Do it Kerr. Make him earn that GOAT PG title.

Celtics need to just put a small/wing on the screener. Don't even worry about the roll man.

Outside of a crazy 3rd quarter run in game 2 has GS looked good these Finals?

I know how the fans can get but cmon dray... dude a massive hypocrite rn
To be fair, Klay’s the one who called out the fans over what they said to Draymond - and not Dray himself (I think) - but it’s still hypocritical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom