2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draymond is actually one of the best leaders in all of basketball.

Using himself and his family as the lightning rod so Steph doesn’t get any blame. That’s why he’s KLUTCH.

What’s wrong with getting someone in foul
Trouble? Wouldn’t it be up to the defender to not try and foul

All part of the game…
where in my post did I say there was an issue? Its part of the game

You should go at a guy in foul trouble.

That is what contributed to him getting killed on d.

Just like to see calls consistent on both ends especially when the same 2 guys have the same exchange on consecutive possessions s

Warriors coming out flat had a lot to do with Looney’s lack of minutes throughout the game. Hard to score with 2/3 of Dray, Looney & GP2 on the court.

I also think the rim being ****** up was a genius play by the Celtics lol. Whatever it takes. Even if it causes the warriors to come out 1% flatter it was worth it.

Basically I expect the warriors to not be so lackadaisical to start game 4. Also think they’ll make a concerted effort to stop brown’s first quarter dominance.

Last edited:
Agreed. Let's treat Draymond like everyone else in the league in regards to technicals, unlike how it's gone so far
Gets away with legit murder on the biggest stage :lol:

20220609_173411.jpg

Celtics fans suck, but anybody complaining about the language used towards Draymond sounds crazy. The guy I’ve seen call refs “B.A.N.” with his son right there on the bench? Stop it.

Like i been sayin, Silver and the refs wants Green’s shenanigans to continue. Lowest ratings for a Finals per Gm 1 report. Drama is what sells even if it causes injuries to rival players. Anyone is fair play except the Golden Child smh

The funniest part about the Draymond thing to me is Dubs fan not acknowledging any of the absolutely obvious **** he's been doing in those clips rolaholic rolaholic

chao7 chao7 and they never will. Fanbase is what ticks me off the most and why i can never be a fan. Respect some of the players though, pure talent. But if Green was in another team, bet they’d despise him and get him thrown outta league 😩

Klay commenting on Boston fans and Draymonds wife of all people talking about people cursing at a playoff game is hilarious.

Wasn't Klay Thompson the one who said this in 2016 about LeBron:

“Obviously people have feelings. People’s feelings get hurt if they’re called a bad word. I guess his feelings just got hurt.”

Soft *** dudes. Soft *** hypocritical dudes.

Is it Oochie Wally or One Mic?

The most celebrating when we up/kick and cry when we down team I've ever seen. They was always been like this.

The warriors should be embarrassed. “Real classy Boston” LOL.

Curry will need to play 44 mins for the warriors to even have a chance. Damion lee you not getting a ring.

Im from the Bay. And y’all are accurate. Fanbase is soft and can’t take their licks and punches like other fans. They only expect to win every damn time. When they lose, straight to blaming refs, rival fans, and so on. Hell, i bet even Adam Silver wants them to win for the revenue. GSW fans here would buy anything blue and yellow. And look at the crowd. All suit and tie dudes who know nothin about the sport and history. They lost their identity when they left Oakland.
We didn't lose our identity, we just gained a bunch of fans that don't know **** about the NBA. There are still long-time fans everywhere, we just don't do anything that's headline worthy. This is par for the course for all dynasty's.

The funniest part about the Draymond thing to me is Dubs fan not acknowledging any of the absolutely obvious **** he's been doing in those clips rolaholic rolaholic

No they’ll just say “oh that’s just Draymond being Draymond. Those guys put their nuts in his leg he didn’t kick them”

Because that’s just how they are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom