2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much energy for a 2nd rounder pick that stayed at MSU for an extended time and was an elite leader in college.

The draymond hate is hilarious. Dont think another 2nd round pick get this consistent amount of attention come playoff time.

Some of these takes about the new fanbase is hilarious. It's what happens when a team wins. Happens whenever there is a dynasty. Stil remember when you could get tickets for 20 bucks and when they played in san jose for a stretch.

monstar monstar sounds like you’re not far from me. I went to games in SJ in the mid 90s and last game I went to was pre 2012 and you can get two tickets, hotdogs and sodas for $40 lol.

I def get the new fanbase and how they act. It’s part of the game. What i dislike is how they priced out the OG fans and fans who can’t afford a $400 ticket, etc.

Damn, imagine going down two games to one only to find the haters come out already celebrating a championship like it's a best of 3.
Uncanny-Lee-Wicker-Parade-Gif.gif

Klay is that dude, but he's lame for complaining about some foul language when he had those quotes from years past about Lebron getting his feelings hurt over bad words.

Draymond is a lunatic. I have no beef with him having a podcast or going on Inside and building his media brand whatever, but he's looking very dumb especially when he's putting up those kind of numbers and resorting to playing the way he is. I've been a huge Draymond fan and his impact is tremendous, but he's approaching Pat Bev territory to me.

Damn, imagine going down two games to one only to find the haters come out already celebrating a championship like it's a best of 3.
Uncanny-Lee-Wicker-Parade-Gif.gif
It's over fam. This is the 2004 finals all be again. A younger, more athletic, & elite defensive team against an aging championship team. Folks refuse to see it because of past championships but it was obvious after game 1 🤝

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom