2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or does Steph always seem to get “injured” when things aren’t going their way. And now he’s doing the thing where he says “i’m fine but we’ll see.”

Translation: “I’m fine unless I play poorly and/or we lose. Then I’m seriously injured but playing through it for my teammates.”

And this is coming from arguably the biggest steph fan in this thread
......did you watched horford treat his leg like a beanbag chair or naw?

I just need GS to play ball and chill with the antics. Draymond hurting the team and he’s literally giving them nothing this series.

Klay- is a black hole on offense.
Poole- is very inconsistent
Looney- needs more minutes
Eagle Dolla- is done. Time for a front office job
Steph- gotta play better in the 4th. He’s hooping, but this team needs more from him. Also needs to stop hunting for fouls on his jumpers
Kerr- 🤬

W’s in 6

Screenshot 2022-06-09 114054.png
giphy (5).gif

Soon come @addict4sneakers @antidope freeze freeze @dman14 @friscostylez @moe200069 wavycrocket wavycrocket

He putting cases on all you _'s 😆😆

I know that wavycrocket wavycrocket folder deep

I just need GS to play ball and chill with the antics. Draymond hurting the team and he’s literally giving them nothing this series.

Klay- is a black hole on offense.
Poole- is very inconsistent
Looney- needs more minutes
Eagle Dolla- is done. Time for a front office job
Steph- gotta play better in the 4th. He’s hooping, but this team needs more from him. Also needs to stop hunting for fouls on his jumpers
Kerr- 🤬

W’s in 6
Kerr makes the right adjustments and we leave Boston 2-2. Looney will definitely get left in and Klay will play better for here on out. Need Poole to at least put up 15+ and Wigs to be more aggressive offensively. Turnovers need to get cut down and we gotta stop the stupid fouls.

Klay is that dude, but he's lame for complaining about some foul language when he had those quotes from years past about Lebron getting his feelings hurt over bad words.

Draymond is a lunatic. I have no beef with him having a podcast or going on Inside and building his media brand whatever, but he's looking very dumb especially when he's putting up those kind of numbers and resorting to playing the way he is. I've been a huge Draymond fan and his impact is tremendous, but he's approaching Pat Bev territory to me.
seriously, He is Pat Bev with championships.

As someone that dislikes both franchises it’s been an interesting and entertaining series so far regardless of some of the deficits

Whenever both teams put in their benchwarmers, I think to myself let’s see what they got they can’t be that bad, then they both always end up playing the worst basketball ever :lol:

As close as you'll get from Silver to telling them to pipe down about the crowd noise :lol:

Stern would've told them to **** or get fined straight up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom