2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man a 66% win percentage, how will he sleep at night.

Is this a big enough drop-off for you?

Screenshot 2022-06-10 122927.png
Screenshot 2022-06-10 122910.png

Is this a big enough drop-off for you?

Screenshot 2022-06-10 122927.png
Screenshot 2022-06-10 122910.png
There is no metric that will make any Steph Stan admit Steph ain't it.

There is no metric that will make you admit Bron ain't it.

I don't know why you all do this to yourselves. 🤣🤦‍♂️ Anyone with a loyalty* to a player, you are who you hate. You're all *Spiderman meme*.

*loyalty =/= fan. I'm a fan of Steph, Lebby, Ja, Lavine, Jimmy Buckets, Jokic, but loyal? Couldn't be me.

-foe

Jayson Tatum & Al Horford are the only likeable Celtics. Ime too if you wanna count him.
  • I can see why people wouldn't like Jaylen Brown he's kinda of a cry baby
  • Marcus Smart lol
  • Payton Pritchard is clearly a racist
  • Daniel Theis is clearly a racist
  • Grant Williams is annoying
  • Time Lord is eh
  • Derrick White got overpaid by SA
  • No one else matters
Now do San Francisco

People lie

Numbers don't.

Screenshot 2022-06-10 122129.png
Screenshot 2022-06-10 122155.png

I also have a lot of reciepts of pleas that were copped in 2016 about Draymond's suspension costing GS.

What we're not going to do is have it both ways.
I'll give you that 1 game suspension. other than that, they still blew 2 games with him around. also, numbers don't mean crap. it's what you do on the court.

There is no metric that will make any Steph Stan admit Steph ain't it.

There is no metric that will make you admit Bron ain't it.

I don't know why you all do this to yourselves. 🤣🤦‍♂️ Anyone with a loyalty* to a player, you are who you hate. You're all *Spiderman meme*.

*loyalty =/= fan. I'm a fan of Steph, Lebby, Ja, Lavine, Jimmy Buckets, Jokic, but loyal? Couldn't be me.

-foe

EYE just want consistency.

Goal posts are constantly moved in here to protect certain players (more than Wardell) and it needs to be acknowledged.

Scottie Pippen, especially in the 2 years MJ retired from 93-95

Grant Hill with Detroit

Both were the point forwards and unquestioned primary ball handler and playmaker for their squad while being their defensive anchor as well, usually locking up the opponent's best wing players, guards, and forwards
Defensive anchor is a different role than the guy who guards best wing player. Anchor is a big man who quarterbacks the defense. Kg is the closest I could think of although we all know he was way better offensively. He also handled the ball less and less as he got older.

EYE just want consistency.

Goal posts are constantly moved in here to protect certain players (more than Wardell) and it needs to be acknowledged.
Yeah that's not going to happen, either. Loyalty breeds inconsistency/double standards. A favorite player has a star teammate injured and Stans of that guy go 'He can't do it alone!' while Stans of a DIFFERENT player say 'Why isn't he winning? But he in the GOAT convo? Tuh.'

All Stan groups do the exact things they mock. All'um.

-foe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom