2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
What he did with was just STUPID. Best athlete of all time. Not even a debate on greatest basketball player. Black cat legit is on another level. And I was born in 90, caught the tail end. But even as a kid, I knew that wasn’t normal
1655004972495.gif

QB’s barely count as athletes. All they do is throw the ol pigskin around. Same as baseball players. Baseball barely a sport.
baseball is really an unenjoyable watch outside of world series, but i will say hitting a baseball from a world class pitcher has to be up there with some of the hardest things to do in sports. Like top 5. And the fact some of the guys have been able to do it 3k times or trained and learned to transfer the energy and hit over 500 homers....insane. Not a baseball fan...but...I can't hide my awe of being able to do that once, nvm consistenly hitting 100+ mph fastball.

When it's 2-2, the winner of GM 5 wins the series 75% of the time.

For you math majors, that means that 25% of the time, the loser of GM 5 turns around and wins GM 6 and 7... which Boston just did against Milwaukee.

-foe

When it's 2-2, the winner of GM 5 wins the Finals 75% of the time.

For you math majors, that means that 25% of the time, the loser of GM 5 turns around and wins FM 6 and 7... which Boston just did against Milwaukee.

-foe

GS
Bos
GS

Margin of victory in each game so far has been 10 points or more.

Each of the last 3 games all gonna be decided by 9 or less.

Dubs take this one in 7 in front of the hometown fans to make up for 2016.

Curry officially joins the Rushmore picture

baseball is really an unenjoyable watch outside of world series, but i will say hitting a baseball from a world class pitcher has to be up there with some of the hardest things to do in sports. Like top 5. And the fact some of the guys have been able to do it 3k times or trained and learned to transfer the energy and hit over 500 homers....insane. Not a baseball fan...but...I can't hide my awe of being able to do that once, nvm consistenly hitting 100+ mph fastball.
Hitting a baseball is the hardest thing to do in sports. Couldn't even come up with a close 2nd.

Hitting a baseball is the hardest thing to do in sports. Couldn't even come up with a close 2nd.
I feel the same. Do we consider hole in ones luck or skill? Long putts. Fast balls are the blink of an eye. Bobbing and weaving full speed punches in boxing. Olympic swimming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom