2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph isn't the only one seeing switches in the family.
parks-and-rec-chris-pratt.gif

Tom Brady isn't too athletic in a traditional sense, but he had the arm strength, mechanics, and skill to kill it in the NFL for 2+ decades. Not to mention he is clearly better than any of his contemporaries in history. Essentially, his play-making abilities was enough to outplay some of the most athletic defensive players in NFL history. It might not be as flashy as Wide outs, running backs, D-ends, or Linebackers, but he commanded the offense better than most players in history, that's what counts. Athletically, he's way below par compare to other NFL players, but that clearly isn't the most important attribute amongst the best QBs in history and what does it really matter how athletic he is if he proven that he's the most successful player in NFL history.

BTW, I hate Brady and wished the Falcons, Panthers, Chargers, Indy, etc knocked him out of the playoffs through the years, but I still can't ignore his greatness.

He’s the GOAT of his position. I wasn’t saying anything about his skill. But one of the best “athletes” ever?

No.

When someone says “greatest athletes” I think of LeBron James or Cristiano Ronaldo or Michael Jordan.

Didn’t say anything about QB’s.

I said TOM BRADY.

Most QB’s now are definitely athletes.

Read a few pages back, someone said QBs in general and baseball players. Probably the same dude saying professional basketball players have a low basketball IQ while he’s in the recliner watching :lol:

Read a few pages back, someone said QBs in general and baseball players. Probably the same dude saying professional basketball players have a low basketball IQ while he’s in the recliner watching :lol:

Let me troll in peace my brothers in Christ.

Nike marketing got everyone feeling like they an athlete.

IQ and physical ability/ athleticism aren’t the same. You can have a high bball IQ and not be an athlete.

Tom Brady is athletic though. I

Probably wake me up from my nap since baseball so damn boring to watch.

But whats this have to do with the athlete talk my brother.

Ohtani, Trout, and Buxton are definitely top athletes.

Baseball is weird like that. They’ll have some great athletes then they’ll have fat guys.

I really got the privilege to watch Kobe, Bron and Curry. Wow man. We were really born in the best timeline.

And if you're an old *** ***** like me word to Based Jesus Based Jesus

EYE had the privilege to watch MJ, Kobe, Shaq, TD, Lebby, PHA, and Steve.

Thread damn near jumped 20 pages the last couple days.

Time catch up.

I need someone to help me understand why GS is struggling with a team whose two best players have problems dribbling a basketball?

94 Rockets swept Shaq and Penny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom