2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
If GS wins game 5 they winning it in Boston.
giphy.gif

Hole in one/Eagle.
Definitely not an Eagle. I have had a few eagles and I am not a great golfer by any means.

Hole in ones seem to be more flukey than skill. Don't get me wrong, it takes incredible skill to be able to hit a golf ball in the exact spot you want. But a golfer isn't really trying trying to sink it on one. They are just trying ro set themselves up for an easy putt. Tiger Woods is among the greatest golfers of all time. He has 3 PGA hole in ones. It's luck.

Definitely not an Eagle. I have had a few eagles and I am not a great golfer by any means.

Hole in ones seem to be more flukey than skill. Don't get me wrong, it takes incredible skill to be able to hit a golf ball in the exact spot you want. But a golfer isn't really trying trying to sink it on one. They are just trying ro set themselves up for an easy putt. Tiger Woods is among the greatest golfers of all time. He has 3 PGA hole in ones. It's luck.
I can see that, I still believe it takes incredible skill to get the ball in the green, but now that I think about it, hitting a small ball going 70-100mph with a stick while trying to aim it beyond/away from infielders and outfielders is crazy.

I think you guys are a little confused as to what Mount Rushmore represents.

Mount Rushmore doesn’t necessarily consist of the 4 best presidents.. The sculpter picked these four presidents because he felt they represented the MOST IMPORTANT events in United States history…

So it’s only right if you want to do a mount Rushmore they have to include the four players that represent the most important events in NBA history

SO Bill Russell automatically has a spot.

Then you have to pick between Larry and Magic

Jordan has to be another one that’s on the list

And then there’s only one more spot left… You can make an argument for anyone you want… but it might be Steph Curry just because of how he “changed the game”.

I mean who does a top 4 anyways, random af? You might as well just do a top 5 and add the extra player or just do a top 10.

Tom Brady us not a real athlete.

Can’t believe his name came up.

Disgusting.
Tom Brady isn't too athletic in a traditional sense, but he had the arm strength, mechanics, and skill to kill it in the NFL for 2+ decades. Not to mention he is clearly better than any of his contemporaries in history. Essentially, his play-making abilities was enough to outplay some of the most athletic defensive players in NFL history. It might not be as flashy as Wide outs, running backs, D-ends, or Linebackers, but he commanded the offense better than most players in history, that's what counts. Athletically, he's way below par compare to other NFL players, but that clearly isn't the most important attribute amongst the best QBs in history and what does it really matter how athletic he is if he proven that he's the most successful player in NFL history.

BTW, I hate Brady and wished the Falcons, Panthers, Chargers, Indy, etc knocked him out of the playoffs through the years, but I still can't ignore his greatness.

I think you guys are a little confused as to what Mount Rushmore represents.

Mount Rushmore doesn’t necessarily consist of the 4 best presidents.. The sculpter picked these four presidents because he felt they represented the MOST IMPORTANT events in United States history…

So it’s only right if you want to do a mount Rushmore they have to include the four players that represent the most important events in NBA history

SO Bill Russell automatically has a spot.

Then you have to pick between Larry and Magic

Jordan has to be another one that’s on the list

And then there’s only one more spot left… You can make an argument for anyone you want… but it might be Steph Curry just because of how he “changed the game”.

I mean who does a top 4 anyways, random af? You might as well just do a top 5 and add the extra player or just do a top 10.

Mr. Technical over here.

Youre fun as hell at parties arent you?

Mr. Technical over here.

Youre fun as hell at parties arent you?
You already used that line.

Since your name is Picasso… Picasso was not only a painter he was a sculptor aswell. maybe you can “higher” yourself up to a cliff and sculpt your own “Mount Rushmore” of players.

Sounds so stupid lol

You already used that line.

Since your name is Picasso… Picasso was not only a painter he was a sculptor aswell. maybe you can “higher” yourself up to a cliff and sculpt your own “Mount Rushmore” of players.

Sounds so stupid lol

Are you okay? :lol:

Bill Russel would be Javale McGee 2.0 in todays game, remember that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom