2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
who baddie on the right in the yellow jacket?
SHEESSHHH

Dell Curry with a wig.

Steph (f) Curry

That's Malika's far less attractive younger sister. :lol:

Girls from Oakland though. :pimp:

1655188213357.gif

With Kerr having a couple assistant hc openings, do you see Igoudala retiring and taking one of those spots on the bench?

definitely. but i could see Iggy just stepping away from the game altogether (temporarily) if the dubs win a ring. he has a good rapport with the younger guys, particularly poole party, so i could see him coming back as a player development coach like bruce fraser.

imagine if he coached kuminga and wiseman into becoming sound defenders.

Ime Udoka at the post game presser:

"For us it's really about consistency. And that's the thing we're not having thoughout a full game, the consistent effort...the sustained effort."

The team still having issues regarding effort this deep in the Finals is not a good look if you're Boston.

Damm, them boys got the Celtics rattled
disney-holes.gif

Probably worth it tbh. My brother is here from the West Coast and had no idea how east coasters stay up for these games because he’s used to like 9PM finishes :lol:

I have a 5 AM alarm every morning to go to the gym before work. A game ending at almost midnight is my version of hell.

I'm off next Monday so part of me hopes the Warriors could use the extra revenue of a game 7 :lol:

They had 2 chips after 85 what you talkin about willis.
Im talking red sox, patriots, bruins, celtics combined 12 championships since yr 2000. Why does it matter if I didn’t see all 17 Celtics championships I’ve literally seen 12 championships from the rest of the Boston teams and 1 from the Celtics in 08’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom