2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
288165695_5972383006123507_9030524879577222419_n.jpg

I am glad Curry is able to redeem himself for quitting on his team that year he “broke” his wrist and somehow missed the whole season. I can finally forgive him for bringing the Dubs another chip while earning finals mvp.

Wonder if Boston will get a point guard next year. I mean the no PG strategy got them this far, albeit super fortunate to get by bucks/heat missing key players. Almost 16 turnovers a game and 10 steals by gsw….. that’s terrible

Total meltdown by Boston.

Other than Robert Williams health.
Their lack of experience and mental toughness has been the biggest factor.
Lack of having a PG to set the table for J&J. Don’t think that Jayson Tatum being your primary playmaker is enough.

Wonder if Boston will get a point guard next year. I mean the no PG strategy got them this far, albeit super fortunate to get by bucks/heat missing key players. Almost 16 turnovers a game and 10 steals by gsw….. that’s terrible

I don’t know if the no PG was an actual strategy or they just played the cards they were dealt. A floor general will absolutely help.

Im talking red sox, patriots, bruins, celtics combined 12 championships since yr 2000. Why does it matter if I didn’t see all 17 Celtics championships I’ve literally seen 12 championships from the rest of the Boston teams and 1 from the Celtics in 08’

but thats not what you were boasting about last night
At least the Celtics still have the most championships in the NBA.
so you have only witnessed one celtics championship?

If the Celtics had a legit point guard it would be easier for Brown and Tatum to score. Both of those guys could catch passes off ball and would be easier to get to the net instead of Jayson Tatum standing at the top trying to dribble or whatever he does.

Wonder if Boston will get a point guard next year.
Feels like we’re back in November/December :lol:

They’re capped out, any trade for a facilitator that would move the needle is gonna cost Smart and/or Rob Williams, which would be a lateral move at best.

They’re gonna live & die with the decision making from Tatum & Brown & to a lesser extent Smart.

44 minutes tonight, no rest in the 2nd half for both Tatum/Brown.

Ime gonna ride em, they just have to be smarter which they’ve shown the ability to do.

I’m surprised we’re here after that Bucks series, and G3 of this series, but still PLENTY of ball left.

How’s the updated stats for this looking?
I mean he already took 51 3’s prior to last nights 9 bricks. Maybe that drops him to 45%, averaging a whopping 12 3’s a game. If he wasn’t Steph anyone else would be at the end of the bench.

The offense runs better through Brown. Smarts my guy but he’s not much of a PG and he doesn’t guard Steph half the time since they constantly screen Steph into different matchups.

Tatum is still there best passer and playmaker. He’s at 2:1 ATO this series. Wiggins has him in jail for sure. Still too early to be writing obituaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom