2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
D StaXX D StaXX wishing you a speedy recovery my guy. no matter how normal contracting covid is becoming these days, **** is still concerning and scary
Yea it’s sucks but COVID still around n just part of life now :smh: …Gotta live but be smart and take care of yourself as much as possible, especially in the winter cuz if it’s anything like last year it’s gon be ugly again

Being any type of sick in the summer is the worst tho, the sun/heat just makes it 10x nastier

Speaking of covid, kinda been thinking why we havent seen any cases during these playoffs? We saw a bunch during the reg season and once playoffs started, nothing. Makes me think the league just want them to play on. Do they not test anymore? There’s more cases now than during reg season. And mind boggling how Kerr got it but was able to not spread it to ANY of his players which im sure he had daily close contacts with 🤔

With the Warriors sorely needing some beef, muscle, and rebounding in the paint during the Finals, Wiggins has stepped up Big Time, playing like a real big.

He has averaged 9.5 rebounds and 1.2 blocks in the series, doing things power forwards and centers are supposed to do.

Talk about versatile and filling a role!!

Hes probably the most athletic guy on the court for both teams. Tatum aint jumping like Wiggs does. Obviously helps him tremendously with the rebounding when he can get up there.

Dubs better not let this man walk after all of this.

The Js have been paired with several traditional PGs before and it never got them farther than they are now.

If they have a personnel issue, I think it’s more lack of depth than lack of a floor general type
PG.

All the Celtics need to play better and smarter.
chris paul turn

chris paul turn

celtics getting cpee3 would be like the bucks getting jrue, if not better. can’t stand his antics but i can’t deny how good of a facilitator and shot creator he is. not to mention, with how sloppy the Js get with the ball, this would eliminate at 5-6 turnovers a game easily.

CP3 exactly who Boston needs. But since Boston can't get him, a more realistic option might be to try and find a way to bring Rondo back.

And if that don't work, ask Paul Pierce and KG if they wanna run :lol:

CP3 exactly who Boston needs. But since Boston can't get him, a more realistic option might be to try and find a way to bring Rondo back.

And if that don't work, ask Paul Pierce and KG if they wanna run :lol:
what's the celts cap like?

rubio would be a nice fit. didn't he say he is planning to leave the nba pretty soon once his son starts school? may take less if he gets a chance to win

john wall if he is bought out :lol:

Appreciate y’all boys fr.
Feeling way better today. That first day was ROUGH. Felt like I got hit by a MAC truck.
Also they selling that GP shirt anywhere? That’s dope as hell.

Curious. Have you found yourself liking the warriors/steph more?

what's the celts cap like?

rubio would be a nice fit. didn't he say he is planning to leave the nba pretty soon once his son starts school? may take less if he gets a chance to win

john wall if he is bought out :lol:
I believe they're hard capped but may have some flexibility with Horford having 1 year left on his deal.

Yeah Rubio would be a nice fit too.

No on Wall, midas whale bring in Westbrook :lol:

The Celtics bench. U probably can't name more than 2-3 players :lol:
20220614_230537.jpg

jordan poole gonna **** around and take jordan clarkson’s spot as the the filipino fan favorite.. not eeem filipino tho :lol:
PU TANG INA!!! ..i grew up around enough filipinos to know he finna get some type of FCC violation censorship warning :rofl:

bruh the censors cant stop this man :lol:

like, he said it 3 different times he knew what he was doin :rofl:

"FROM SEAFOOOOD CITTYYYY!!!!" :lol: :lol:

jordan poole gonna **** around and take jordan clarkson’s spot as the the filipino fan favorite.. not eeem filipino tho :lol:
PU TANG INA!!! ..i grew up around enough filipinos to know he finna get some type of FCC violation censorship warning :rofl:

Gotta send this to my bro

you cannot be on the court.

not sure how you think thats not ban worthy.

you letting any lunatic on the court?

thats dangerous to the players.

gonna have WASHED KING WASHED KING show up with a hammer next game dressed as nemanja bjelica.

probably a good precedence to set. who knows what kinda copy cat would try something similar. dude’s for sure milking his 15 seconds of fame tho.. i think i saw this story pop up on the espn or bleacher report social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom