2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know damn well the majority of the Klay is washed takes this playoffs had nothing to with his "lateral movements or explosion" :lol: It simply came every time he had a poor shooting performance.

His playoff averages were never quite "#2 option on a contender" to begin with. This team has never been CARRIED by one or two guys. His one outlier year is 2016.

Just admit ****** jumped out there looking for another supposed "weakness" this team had that should have prevented them from getting this far...

What does it say about Klay (and the Boston wings) that he's putting up his career playoff averages across the board despite his lateral movements/explosion being "cooked"?
Touche on that first line. And I don't think it's an indictment on anyone, tbh. He's still scoring in the same way as he always does, minus some of the drives to the basket. Catch and shoot jumper, one dribble pullups, coming off of pindowns or curls and pulling up. Do you really need lateral movements or explosion for any of that? Which I why I said as long as he can shoot he'll still be good. It's really affecting them more on the defensive end, but Wiggs has stepped in nicely to that role and is terrorizing Tatum this series.

Klay is washed, light skin Duncan Robinson and trade Klay has prob been posted almost 50x or more by now

His Playoff numbers are pretty much identical and in some cases (2P% and eFG%) better than usual lol
i think people expected him to elevate his game since after durant left curry became #1 option they expected klay to start playing like #2 option but he is like. a 3rd/4th option who it not consistently great, just consistently good

ezgif-2-64ee2d719a.gif

Certified maniac

Methinks deep down, Kerr is having ZERO issues with the whole "benching" Dray thing. :lol:

Klay just doesn't look like he has his legs all the way back and his lateral speed has taken a hit (obviously). Let's see what next season after a non-rehabbing summer looks like.

what a ****ing loser.

imagine feeling yourself that much that you feel you're that important because you try to look like a celebrity.

guy looks more like a fat washed hedo turkoglu than klay thompson

Yeah, people like this tend to start deluding themselves into thinking they're really part of the team.

Then they start walking up to celebs trying to shake hands or doing shoulder rubs like Khaled.

At least Drake is the officially endorsed ambassador for the Raps.

If the Fake Klays and Khlaeds of the world aren't paid by the team, then they're doing too much.

They won the game. Why would he have an issue?

And why is "benching" in quotes like it's a conspiracy :lol:

Nah, just saying Kerr has been screamed on for years by Draymond so I think deep down, he has no problem "benching" Dray.

And benching in quotes bc as someone pointed out, Draymond wasn't really benched bc he still came back in the game.

He just got subbed early.

Benching is what the Lakers did to Russ. Got sat down and never returned to finish the game.

Yeah, people like this tend to start deluding themselves into thinking they're really part of the team.

Then they start walking up to celebs trying to shake hands or doing shoulder rubs like Khaled.

At least Drake is the officially endorsed ambassador for the Raps.

If the Fake Klays and Khlaeds of the world aren't paid by the team, then they're doing too much.
Fake Drake gets over 10k for a club appearance. Doesn't even look that much like Drake. And he teamed up with Fake Lil Durk to do appearances and walk through crowded places

You know damn well the majority of the Klay is washed takes this playoffs had nothing to with his "lateral movements or explosion"
:lol:
It simply came every time he had a poor shooting performance.

His playoff averages were never quite "#2 option on a contender" to begin with. This team has never been CARRIED by one or two guys. His one outlier year is 2016.

Just admit ****** jumped out there looking for another supposed "weakness" this team had that should have prevented them from getting this far...

What does it say about Klay (and the Boston wings) that he's putting up his career playoff averages across the board despite his lateral movements/explosion being "cooked"?

hi-res-a5978232902ff8a0af486d16fc47fc1e_crop_north.jpg
Warriors weren’t carried by KD and Steph as a sidekick?

Oh ok so we just out here lying now.

Cool.

Last edited:
Fake Drake gets over 10k for a club appearance. Doesn't even look that much like Drake. And he teamed up with Fake Lil Durk to do appearances and walk through crowded places

White people love them a Bruce Springsteen/Beatles/insert random band here cover.

White people made pretending to be Elvis a whole subculture. I'm not gonna get mad at this.

I tested positive for Covid. I’m vaxxed & allat too.
First time having it, & I think I lost my taste & smell. This **** sucks.

Feel better.

Someone else I know just tested positive recently and was jacked up for a minute. Fully vaxxed too.

White people love them a Bruce Springsteen/Beatles/insert random band here cover.

White people made pretending to be Elvis a whole subculture. I'm not gonna get mad at this.

Cover bands play other artists music, fine. As long as they don’t disrespect the originals. Elvis impersonators know they’re not Elvis they get in do a job like officiating a marriage or an appearance get paid and bounce.

These fake Klay and fake Drake are delusional clout chasers trying to make a buck off pretending to be someone else 1000x more famous than them and expect the same level of love and access and fame for dressing like another man.

Also, “iTs jUsT a PrANk bRo” YouTubers are annoying and lame, I get a justice boner when they catch the hands from someone who isn’t having it that day.

Edit: here’s a good example of a terrible cover, this plays every once in awhile at Starbucks and I wanna know who greenlit this so I can slap them

You all realize Dray had that fit to get make sure Kerr was going to challenge mainly because he was about to foul out right? Two things could have come about - a) over turned or b) gave the foul to Steph. Both weren't likely but at that stage of the game, worth a shot.

The NBA store in Times Square has been sold out of Curry authentics since the WCF. That's crazy to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom