2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just admit that, except for the trash Kings, you’re main interest in the NBA is hating. And I will leave you alone.
Nah you just have a weird obsession. I hate 2 teams and a couple of random players. Don't even hate Jokic i just said he's not an MVP, and he shouldn't be over Giannis. but anyway you are just strange if you find it so 'weird' for an NBA fan to hate certain players or teams. everyone does.

He made it twice? All of NT said the bubble didn't count so I'm trying to see what the big deal is regarding THIS season and this version of Joker. Both put up crazy numbers on 6 seeds, yet one was vilified and no excuses were made with him having Andre Roberson and Vic Oladipo out there as his wingmen vs HOU that series. Which was far more competitive than this one looks to be.

well I've never said the bubble doesn't count, so youll have to take that up with someone else.

I mean Russ won the MVP, so how vilified could he have been?

Russ's current level of vilification seems to come from, playing terribly for a popular los angeles sports franchise.

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
well I've never said the bubble doesn't count, so youll have to take that up with someone else.

I mean Russ won the MVP, so how vilified could he have been?

Russ's current level of vilification seems to come from, playing terribly for a popular los angeles sports franchise.

It's just funny to me that these same dudes that are defending Joker now were on the opposite side of the ledger back then. I'm not talking about current Russ.

Poole getting hella good at getting to his spots. wanna see how he does against a better perimter defense.

Giannis is the best player on the planet.

But that’s also you trying to move the goal posts off claiming “time to question is Jokic is MVP-caliber”.

Try harder. Be better.
Nah i actually said the exact same thing last year, before he got swept. i just think he gets MVP because of his insane box scores. And you've just said it yourself, Giannis is the best player in the world... ok so why would Jokic be the MVP over Giannis unless Giannis missed significant playing time

Nah you just have a weird obsession. I hate 2 teams and a couple of random players. Don't even hate Jokic i just said he's not an MVP, and he shouldn't be over Giannis. but anyway you are just strange if you find it so 'weird' for an NBA fan to hate certain players or teams. everyone does.
So, if you really like the NBA, why do you go ghost from the NBA thread every year after the Kings are eliminated and only come back in the playoffs to mostly talk **** about team and players?

And why do you hate the LA teams so much? What did they do to you?

jokic out here playing with bob cousy’s teammates but we really having jokic vs russ comparisons?

1650341831521.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom