2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much Lake Show throwing at the Poole Party if The Dubs goof
1650340809370.png

just embrace it mane
Locate Allah

Russell Westbrook as the lead player never got out of the first round,
and played poorly in every series but one.

Jokic made the WCF twice, and beat Clippers who were championship contenders.
Don’t let em pull you into the nastee MVP x playoffs talk :lol: :smh:

yes that was last year. Suns are the best team in the league right now and its not close. CP3 and Booker both at an MVP level.

this all started because i said the Clippers had no shot of beating the Suns in a single game IF they got the 8 seed, and it got you in your feelings. And go figure, they couldnt even get the 8 seed. now you're quoting every time i post and spending time searching old posts. as if slander is not tolerated on NT? have you turned into participation trophy culture or am i just living rent free in your head over Clipper comments???
Just admit that, except for the trash Kings, you’re main interest in the NBA is hating. And I will leave you alone.

Russell Westbrook as the lead player never got out of the first round,
and played poorly in every series but one.

Jokic made the WCF twice, and beat Clippers who were heavy favorites.

He made the conference finals twice? All of NT said the bubble didn't count so I'm trying to see what the big deal is regarding THIS season and this version of Joker. Both put up crazy numbers on 6 seeds, yet one was vilified and no excuses were made with him having Andre Roberson and Vic Oladipo out there as his wingmen vs HOU that series. Which was far more competitive than this one looks to be.

This Jokic slander needs to stop. What do y'all expect him to outscore Curry, Klay, and Poole, because that's what it'll take for the Nuggets to win

I know this is just one game and I am trying to not be a prisoner of the moment, but these guys look like the Globetrotters, mixed with Showtime Lakers, 73-9 Dubs, and 72-10 Bulls. It’s beautiful to see, Jokic looking flustered, Boogie having disagreements on the sideline, A-A-Ron disappearing , this game has it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom