2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just funny to me that these same dudes that are defending Joker now were on the opposite side of the ledger back then. I'm not talking about current Russ.

Anyone with eyes or basic understanding of efficiency can understand the difference between Jokic and Westbrook. You're either dumb or playing dumb for attention, I think it's the latter because I know you understand basketball

jokic out here playing with bob cousy’s teammates but we really having jokic vs russ comparisons?

1650341831521.jpeg

Screenshot_20220418-211925_Chrome.jpg

Two sides of the same coin in their respective seasons.

So, if you really like the NBA, why do you go ghost from the NBA thread every year after the Kings are eliminated and only come back in the playoffs to mostly talk **** about team and players?

And why do you hate the LA teams so much? What did they do to you?
Well if im being honest i go months without even remembering NT (busy life, just had a baby, etc) and realize around playoff time oh ****, i always enjoy NT during these times, Playoff threads are always lit, and i come check it out. Feel like this has happened the last 2 or 3 years.

Why LA you ask? its a natural thing for Nor Cal. Giants Fans hate Dodgers and Kings fans hate Lakers. i lived the Kings Lakers early 2000s rivalry. theres not a Kings fan on the planet that doesnt hate the Lakers because of that. Had to live through that. Watch them have to face one of a greatest teams every with Prime Shaq and a star in Kobe. Watch them get screwed out of a Championship in 2002. Watching them always buy new stars whenever things start to go bad. always seeming to get preferential treatment from the league.
As for the Clippers always just through them in because of LA but then escalated with the lob city team. Im surely not the only one that hated the antics of that team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom