2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone with eyes or basic understanding of efficiency can understand the difference between Jokic and Westbrook. You're either dumb or playing dumb for attention, I think it's the latter because I know you understand basketball

:lol: I **** with Russ but you look at that wonderfully inefficient box score stuff of a season and compare it to Joker.

The disingenuousness at an all-time high.

Russ PER in 2017: 30.6, (led the league) most clutch player in the league during the regular season by the metrics.

Just like Joker. Y'all got it though.

Had no idea it was so many jokic fanboys in here! Bruh he literally is clumsy and not that good. He’d never last in the 90’s. :lol:

Some of yall fighting narratives in here

1650342551843.gif

just enjoy hoops mane

Joker really has no basis with his complaining. Drawing fouls is creating an edge and getting people out of position. He literally just goes right into waiting defenders and throws his body and arms around at flailing angles. He’s worse than primeHarden with his antics. So glad he’s not getting these sort of calls - that’s not hoops.

Joker really has no basis with his complaining. Drawing fouls is creating an edge and getting people out of position. He literally just goes right into waiting defenders and throws his body and arms around at flailing angles. He’s worse than primeHarden with his antics. So glad he’s not getting these sort of calls - that’s not hoops.
He’s frustrated because he has to fight through another two games of disappointment

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom