2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing i enjoy more than seeing that ***** *** Campazzo get COOKED.
1650342745387.gif

Personally, if I had a vote, I'd be torn on who to choose between Giannis/Embiid.

I feel like when they get it right, the criteria looks something like: Individual statistical performance + how individual output impacted team performance and its place in the standings by season's end.

Every so often you have a guy putting up super elite individual performances who "carry" their teams to postseason play as a lower seed who have really compelling cases. ('06 Kobe, '16 BrickBoy, '21 Chef, '22 Jokic).

I'm not a fan of the idea of the MVP being the "did the most, with the least" award. That kinda justifies all the bozos who think Lebron should have had 5 MVPs before he even left for South Beach.

Nuggets just put compazzo out there 👀👀👀👀

Warriors, be careful. Kerr should take the fellas out next TO

kerr needs to put chiozza in when the nuggets waive the white flag and put in campazzo

idc if chiozza can’t play

Id have Jokic as a top 4-7 player I think.
but my ranking would encompass the playoffs, and that has nothing to do with the MVP.

because the MVP is a regular season award.

Personally, if I had a vote, I'd be torn on who to choose between Giannis/Embiid.

I feel like when they get it right, the criteria looks something like: Individual statistical performance + how individual output impacted team performance and its place in the standings by season's end.

Every so often you have a guy putting up super elite individual performances who "carry" their teams to postseason play as a lower seed who have really compelling cases. ('06 Kobe, '16 BrickBoy, '21 Chef, '22 Jokic).

I'm not a fan of the idea of the MVP being the "did the most, with the least" award. That kinda justifies all the bozos who think Lebron should have had 5 MVPs before he even left for South Beach.
Between this and the MIP stuff, I really hope we start to see some uniformity on the criteria.

6MOTY has it... The guy off the bench who scores the most points wins the award. More important awards need the same thing.

Think the Nuggets are getting swept. Dubs are probably the worst match-up they could have faced other than the Suns.

And some people will use it as reason to slander Joker’s MVP. But to me it just shows how good he was to get that team to be a 6th seed in the West.
It’s been worse than I expected.

Told y'all I wasn't worried about those losses to Denver this year. Meant nothing.

Monte Morris ain't getting miraculous game winners anymore gang.

28th pick. He was out there for the taking. But does he develop behind another PG and in another system?
of course this is always the case. You never know how players would have developed in other situations. i can guarantee if hed gone to the Kings he'd have been the next Ben McLemore at best lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom