2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
BSB all day. And yeah we can scrap about it

I had one of those little music player key chain charms that either had a speaker or a headphone jack, only had 1 song and idk if it was even the full song but I had This I Promise You on it. :lol:

BSB got like 3 tracks, Quit Playing Games With My Heart and As Long As You Love Me. Nsync got tracks for dayssss.

beatles-little-richard.jpg

He is another one. You hear Elvis, you think of the fact that he just stole black people's flow and that people who weren't even alive for Elvis dress up like him and make that weird voice. He wasn't real. They just gotta hold on and gas things.

Yeah get them outta here.

Mid music.

Yup. Now that black people run music, white people love talking about the "Old days" cause it's all they got, and I have never heard Beatle's praise from the whites. Therefore I can only conclude that the Beatles weren't nice.

Black people BEEN running music in America, that’s how out of touch you are. Us having a major presence in music is not new. We’ve always been a major factor since day one.

How you gone heap praise to black musicians and you don’t even listen to them :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Telling someone the Beatles weren’t big is like telling someone who’s heyday was the 70s and 80s that Michael Jackson wasn’t big…

Bro, you weren’t there and didn’t live it :lol: :lol:

Ironically the Beatles were heavily influenced by black musicians of that day. They covered/copied a plethora of black songs

He is another one. You hear Elvis, you think of the fact that he just stole black people's flow and that people who weren't even alive for Elvis dress up like him and make that weird voice. He wasn't real. They just gotta hold on and gas things.
Elvis is a heavy eye roll. Even for most of white America.

Didn't Elvis get his whole flow bar for bar from black artists?

Lowkey Cant Help Falling In Love is a creepy *** song. It was used during a part in a horror film, I think one of the Conjuring or something and ruined the song for me. I just imagine a hubby having dinner in a suit in an old 60’s type house vibe, song plays and the wife is there sharpening a knife, giving hubby a kiss and then stabbing him in the head. Song keeps playing while the camera pans out as blood is dripping on the chair and the wife sits down and finishes her plate while she has a convo with her dying hubby in front of her.

I need to go outside.

Cole said it best on Fire Squad

They stole black music too. Quincy Jones a few years ago, went off on them :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom