2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Beatles topic is complicated. There's valid points on different sides. They were blatant cultural apropriators and musical geniuses in their own right. Both things can be true.

When I hear other musical artists talk about the Beatles, what they seem to get the most praise for is how they experimented with production and arrangement of songs. Fusing different genres in a single song, adding non-musical sounds to tracks, or playing with distortion or backwards sounds, etc. Laying orchestral music over rocks songs. I'm by no means a music historian and have not dug into this deeply, but I have heard many other musicians, including some black musicians give the Beatles credit for the stuff I mention above.

You trying to derail us into reggaeton??
put-me-in-coach-im-ready-to-play.gif

paid for food > free food

Paying creates obligation to the customer. If I am unsatisfied, I am able to contact a manager or the provider directly and demand some sort of restitution whether it be in the form of a refund, gift card, or discount on future services. Also in exchange for a review, you can usually negotiate free upgrades or similar perks so such a transaction is mutually beneficial to the provider and the recepient

Last edited:
Since Caucasity is the topic,

What in the **** are they talking about in Bohemian Rapsody ?
Everything, man. They’re talking about everything.

Just kidding. Sometimes gibberish is just gibberish :lol:

favorite song by a white artist right now, who I'll admit I never would have guessed was the white until I googled her, played volleyball at OU and everything. She wouldnt at all deny the black influence in her music and likely entire steelo

Interesting turn the thread took today, but not mad at IT.

adobecs4 adobecs4 EYE see you are a man of sophistication, posting Africa. That's my joint. :pimp:

Some other favorites of mine

Also Backstreet Boys > NSYNC all day every day.

My man :pimp:
giphy.gif

:pimp: :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom