2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black people BEEN running music in America, that’s how out of touch you are. Us having a major presence in music is not new. We’ve always been a major factor since day one.

How you gone heap praise to black musicians and you don’t even listen to them :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Telling someone the Beatles weren’t big is like telling someone who’s heyday was the 70s and 80s that Michael Jackson wasn’t big…

Bro, you weren’t there and didn’t live it :lol: :lol:

Ironically the Beatles were heavily influenced by black musicians of that day. They covered/copied a plethora of black songs
This will get mad reps. Congrats.

beatles-little-richard.jpg
Whenever I think of the Beatles in relation black people, I think about this Bill Burr rant...

I can't rock with someone saying the Beatles inspired anything with rap music, a back dominated genre, when the Beatles themselves credit Chuck Berry, a back man, for inspiring them

Beatles rap music connection is some nasty work

One of the things the the Klutch Head Honcho gets right….is he correctly recognizes Future as one of the best rappers ever.

CD18C018-6C49-401C-A65B-9F2FF4978B5B.png

An agenda worthy of pushing. And the correct position :pimp:

Shoutout Elliot Wilson, for finally coming to the conclusion we’ve known now for years.

4/29/22. New Super album OTW

This may be a bit of a “people forget X was a bucket” take BUT people don’t get how impactful future really is man

The one I posted is the only song of hers that I've ever (knowingly) heard :lol:
I used to listen to this on my headphones are work all of the time. Those dumb****s probably thought I was slapping Chief Keef. Nah, I was listening to my Euro fav *****. :evil:

Decided to go from page 280 to 290….saw you guys had gotten knee deep into music somehow. :rofl::rofl:

See y’all after my kid’s track meet when bball is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom