2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Caucasity is the topic,

What in the **** are they talking about in Bohemian Rapsody ?
Just a poor boy from a poor family. Killed a man. Pulled the trigger now he's dead.

Look, eff a Beatle, eff a Dylan, eff a Chicago, a Journey, a Boss, and both Billies...

But Queen slander ain't it.

-foe

I don’t know man…., box is box to me. Long as the P ain’t green, I’m hitting it raw dog.
kenan-thompson-you-sure.gif

Just a poor boy from a poor family. Killed a man. Pulled the trigger now he's dead.

Look, eff a Beatle, eff a Dylan, eff a Journey, Boss, and a Billie...

But Queen slander ain't it.

-foe

Excuse me if this is a hot take but Bohemian Rhapsody is the most overrated song in existence. It’s not only that it’s not good - the song is actually garbage and I hope all those losers that decide to sing it at karaoke night get laryngitis

Excuse me if this is a hot take but Bohemian Rhapsody is the most overrated song in existence. It’s not only that it’s not good - the song is actually garbage and I hope all those losers that decide to sing it at karaoke night get laryngitis
Violence has been chosen.

-foe

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Everyone's heard this song but never realized just how old it was until watching that Ed Burns Vietnam doc a few years back :lol:

Dude performed it at the OG Woodstock, still a bop.

Been a long line of soulful white dudes from the UK I swear :lol:

Eric Bourdon (lead singer of The Animals, had some collabs with the American band War of “Low Rider” fame) is another one of those British dudes -

-foe

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Bohemian Rhapsody is the most overrated song in existence.
And you've heard Livin' on a Prayer? I Wanna Hold Your Hand? Sweet Caroline? All Star? Don't Stop Believin'? Shook Me All Night Long? Every song by Train & Coldplay?

-foe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom