2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these wypipo classics got me wondering if we're going to move to another genre wypipo love: house/rave/techno/whatever.

Fun fact: I hate both. Classic rock and techno.

-foe

Wrong Forum
camby.png

Lil Zeke right doe

Circling back to blue eyed soul, does Steely Dan count, that’s kind of where Michael McDonald got his start. The Aja album goes so damn hard.

If we’re speaking on regular music, Yebba. Yebba is official, aside from being on Drake’s album

Not in line to the current theme of the thread but to switch it up and go more modern listen to this album if you havent

2AF7E45D-4052-4F73-8385-B89D91D73033.png
Played this and Burna's African Giant into the ground the last 2-3 years :lol:

Both gave 2 of the best live shows I've ever been to too :pimp: :pimp:

Couple points...

-This joint slaps
-White people love this song. During his concerts they will yell for him to perform this and go ape **** when he does
-I actually met dude one time. Was a teenager, at a bagel store in Sag Habor, NY. My cousin forgot his wallet in the car and he was behind us and paid for us to save us the hassle. We had no idea who he was beyond a cool white guy.
-The white people in the store were acting like mans just changed the trajectory of our life. I 100% believe we could have resold those bagels for 10 times the price to those fools.

Billy Joel is a Long Island legend.

He's still selling out stadiums despite not releasing a new album in almost thirty years.

Daryl Hall used to have a tv show where he’d invite singers to his house to eat and do music, one time he had Eddie Levert on and that was all I needed to see. Daryl held his own, much respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom