2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know too many Billy Joel cuts but Movin Out's been my **** ever since Q-Tip showcased an unreleased 'Ye track that sampled it heavy a couple of years ago :lol:

Speaking of Blue Eyed Soul, Daley(the British dude) rides, and there’s this group out of LA called Moonchild, they’re legit. I highly suggest you give them a whirl on Apple Music
Wow your not lying this dude Daley has a real smooth sound. He has songs with many artists I'm a fan of too can't believe I never heard of him. I appreciate you putting me on. Bout to check out Moonchild now.

Paul Simon can do no wrong. Still bump “You can Call Me Al”.

As far as Simon and Garfunkel, “Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard” slaps.

Last edited:
My Chemical Romance got some ****
whew.png

Speaking of Blue Eyed Soul, Daley(the British dude) rides, and there’s this group out of LA called Moonchild, they’re legit. I highly suggest you give them a whirl on Apple Music
Did not expect a Moonchild mention ITT :lol: :pimp:

They've made some really good music over the years including some great collabs with a couple other artists I rock with like Tall Black Guy, Rapsody and Eric Lau :pimp:

Wow your not lying this dude Daley has a real smooth sound. He has songs with many artists I'm a fan of too can't believe I never heard of him. I appreciate you putting me on. Bout to check out Moonchild now.
Moonchild is my ****, I promise you you won’t be disappointed. I forgot how I stumbled upon them but the song that got me going their way was “Nobody” from their album Please Rewind. If I didn’t see pictures, I would’ve never known.

Did not expect a Moonchild mention ITT :lol: :pimp:

They've made some really good music over the years including some great collabs with a couple other artists I rock with like Tall Black Guy, Rapsody and Eric Lau :pimp:
Tell me you’re banging their newest one Starfruit. “The Long Way Home”, “Too Good” man, great album.

Portishead was also doing some sick **** in the 90s

This whole album is god tier to this day. **** opened the door to all sorts of music for me…DJ Shadow, Tricky, Massive Attack, etc. I was floored when I found out they were all white years down the road though. That was the era of the internet not being the internet as we know it today, where I actually had to go to a computer lab to look up info. #washed :lol:

Tell me you’re banging their newest one Starfruit. “The Long Way Home”, “Too Good” man, great album.
Swear I didn't even know they dropped a new album recently until I checked after you mentioned them :lol:

Checking it out rn, getting smooth Hiatus Kaiyote vibes from the first few tracks which is always :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom