2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think all is lost. They def need a roster shake up. Let blake, drummond and Aldridge walk. Trade Patty mills and resign brown.

Possibly look into trading Seth away if you can get better pieces. I don’t think you need both Seth and Joe harris(who I forgot existed).

If it wasn't for Blake last night would've been decided way earlier.

Brooklyn's role players did what they were supposed to do.

Philly going back to Toronto with a diminished Joel, inconsistent Beard, cold Maxey and no Thybulle?

worried-concerned.gif

It's could get real nasty if they end up having to go back to Philly tied up man with all the narratives/pressure building...

They were already booed off their court last night
Maltese pretty much gone this summer so that’s a whatever

Doc gets fired if we lose so silver lining lol

I said before FVV was the liability in the series, him being out helps Toronto lol at this point it’s #TobiTime. Against the 5 PF lineup, he’s the only one with the plus matchup and been able to get to the rim with ease

They need to trade Bens b*tch made self to a bad team. Don’t give him the luxury of playing for a contender or alongside a superstar

Maltese pretty much gone this summer so that’s a whatever

Doc gets fired if we lose so silver lining lol

I said before FVV was the liability in the series, him being out helps Toronto lol at this point it’s #TobiTime. Against the 5 PF lineup, he’s the only one with the plus matchup and been able to get to the rim with ease
A team that was up 3-0 talking about silver lining. Wild

A team that was up 3-0 talking about silver lining. Wild
Well I been off the Doc train for a minute now lol I’d rather have Cassell or Joerger take over

Embiid with the finger injury doesn’t help when he can barely catch the ball. Glass is just half a cup at this point

You don’t understand basketball. Luka didn’t even score on Gobert here. It’s the other Jazz players’ fault that luka blew by Gobert and it’s also their fault that he treated Gobert like a toddler in the paint, without a dribble.

I know you’re mocking someone but I have no idea who..

Kind of want to know :lol:

Cam Thomas didn’t look bad at all, then they stopped playing him.

They also have the sixers pick this year if they want it

You can fill out a bench with cheap players liek Jeff green, Austin rivers Tristan Thompson etc along with g leaguers

But it’s going to come down to Ben kyrie and KD having to set the tone etc
Cam's at least some level of interesting... But very little value in 6'3 guards that can't shoot. Him and Claxton got a long ways to go.

If I'm them, I'm probably not making that Sixers pick. Need to trade it for a player now. Window is too tight.

I generally just don't think KD/Kyrie/Ben is reliable enough to fill out with fading away veterans and feel good about a title contender coming out of that. The East is too good at this point.

Ben can be traded again as well

Nets aren’t in some kind of terrible shape. They have bullets
What kinda return could you reasonably get off Ben that would make that situation exciting right now? You just had to add rotation players and picks to Ben to get James Harden's corpse and the right to pay him $45M+ this offseason. :lol:

Well I been off the Doc train for a minute now lol I’d rather have Cassell or Joerger take over

Embiid with the finger injury doesn’t help when he can barely catch the ball. Glass is just half a cup at this point

How you get 20 & 11 when you can barely catch the ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom