2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
1650988382395.png
1650988428166.png
1650988538978.png

1650988508110.png

Getting hunted because he is barely raising his hand tryna protect his dumb *** thumb and the raptors know it. Giving 0 ounce of effort on defense..

Jokic aint got a tore ligament in his thumb

All i know is THEY took jokic yall MVP out of the game for defense in crunch time

Getting hunted because he is barely raising his hand tryna protect his dumb *** thumb and the raptors know it. Giving 0 ounce of effort on defense..

All i know is THEY took jokic yall MVP out of the game for defense in crunch time
Seems we're conflating MVP and DPOY.

-foe

he doesn't have 2 hands?

as long as EYE have been hooping, we have never attacked a player on defense because his thumb was messed up but that's just me

he doesn't have 2 hands?

as long as EYE have been hooping, we have never attacked a player on defense because his thumb was messed up but that's just me

Did you watch the clip at all?

He barely raised his hand in all 6 possesions. His thumb is bothering him in a way it ****s up his aggression on defense

We not gonna act like embiid before the injury wasnt locking the paint up

His feet movement was slow no doubt, but you know embiid can get a chase down block in and he wasnt close not once.. the one he looked like his controller died

he doesn't have 2 hands?

You right. Jo just seemed hella lackadaisical since the opening. There’s a play that Jo got mad at Tobias for not switching because he didn’t want to take the roll man

Jo ain’t show up. Raps saw blood in the water. Will it happen again idk lol Embiid ain’t never lost a game 6 :nerd: then again he only been in 2 of em. Lost all the game 7

Did you watch the clip at all?

He barely raised his hand in all 6 possesions. His thumb is bothering him in a way it ****s up his aggression on defense

We not gonna act like embiid before the injury wasnt locking the paint up

His feet movement was slow no doubt, but you know embiid can get a chase down block in and he wasnt close not once.. the one he looked like his controller died
I'm sorry but that had nothing to do with his thumb. he's 280 trying to defend in his space. you mentioned locking up the paint but they had him trying to defend on the perimeter.

nothing to do with his thumb. zero

Seems like you didnt read what addicted posted

-xxpizzo
I did. Whole convo. Thumb. Hunting. MVP. All of it. If disagreeing with you is ok, I think that mentioning that a potential MVP shouldn't be taken out for defensive purposes is conflating MVP with DPOY.

-foe

That should be the case. He gets his money and if he comes to camp in shape and has a good year, don’t pick up the option and give a long term contract with good but less money

This year with the Simmons shenanigans was always gonna be a wash. Harden trade happened too late to even try to get other options in instead of waiting on buyouts

Get a better fitting wing by trading Danny and Maltese. Get a better backup 4 than Niang
Morey is 100% giving harden the max. That’s not even something to theorize about lol. The reality is whether a full offseason will allow harden to make the changes he needs to get back to himself or if he’s too stubborn to change and will remain a shell of himself.

I'm sorry but that had nothing to do with his thumb. he's 280 trying to defend in his space. you mentioned locking up the paint but they had him trying to defend on the perimeter.

nothing to do with his thumb. zero

Again did you watch the clip?

It was half and half..

You just hating to hate to prove something bout jokic its ok

And ill die on the hill i dont give a ****. His thumb does have something to do with the way he is defending

We can agree to disagree it it what it is

Again did you watch the clip?

It was half and half..

You just hating to hate to prove something bout jokic its ok

And ill die on the hill i dont give a ****. His thumb does have something to do with the way he is defending

We can agree to disagree it it what it is
again. what does his thumb have to do with his feet not moving?

I'm not hating on embiid. that's my guy. just keeping it 1000 about bigs getting attacked on the perimeter. like they all do minus giannis, bam and AD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom