2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah... frshstunna frshstunna we need answers. Why do you watch this?
:lol: TNT shows decent content mane, something to have on during the week when I’m doing whatever…Shout out snowpericer and Claws with Neicys ******* and the other eye candy on there :pimp: :evil:

Still gotta backtrack to The Closer featuring Kyra Sedgwick and Franklin n Bash from previous playoffs

:lol: TNT shows decent content mane, something to have on during the week when I’m doing whatever…Shout out snowpericer and Claws with Neicys ******* and the other eye candy on there :pimp: :evil:

Still gotta backtrack to The Closer featuring Kyra Sedgwick and Franklin n Bash from previous playoffs
Closer solid fam, dont let them deter you. The spin off Major Crimes is good as well :lol:

Aiight explain snowpiercer to me. How does that premise have more than one season of content?

Joker ain't leaving imo. Don't think he cares for the "bigger market" and he doesn't have an Uncle/Step Dad out here pulling the levers for him

Unless his bros are trying to push for Space Jam 3 producer rights
It ain't about a bigger market with jokic. It's about winning and having the chance to win. He can't do that in Denver if mpj and Murray can't stay healthy.

Aiight explain snowpiercer to me. How does that premise have more than one season of content?
It’s basically just a back n forth fight for control of the train between 2 factions, with a side plot of trying to find somewhere to live outside the train…Honestly it’s not worth it unless you dumb bored n tired of the usual steaming apps :lol:

It ain't about a bigger market with jokic. It's about winning and having the chance to win. He can't do that in Denver if mpj and Murray can't stay healthy.
Where exactly does he go (realistically) that gives him a better chance at the price he will command?

He'll be just like Giannis and sign the Supermax without even hesitating

Denver will be in the luxury tax for the first time since 09-10...failing to include a minutes played type of clause into MPJ's contract like with Embiid's previous extension was a bad move.

Lakers in a sign+trade for Russ 8)
Thizz pills on a Wednesday night fam
francis.png

I’m not appreciating the Warrior fans trying to poach Jokic from Denver. Jokic ain’t going anywhere. A healthy Murray and pre-MVP Jokic with wildly inconsistent Gary Harris & MPJ play got them to the WCF. Even if one of Murray or MPJ returns to form, it is immediate help. If both do then they’ll be a problem

I’m not appreciating the Warrior fans trying to poach Jokic from Denver. Jokic ain’t going anywhere. A healthy Murray and pre-MVP Jokic with wildly inconsistent Gary Harris & MPJ play got them to the WCF. Even if one of Murray or MPJ returns to form, it is immediate help. If both do then they’ll be a problem
Nobody ain't tryna poach him. We don't have the salary cap for him. I wouldn't want to give up Klay or Draymond for him anyways, I want our core to stay together for at least a little while longer. I hope Jokic stays with the Nuggets and cooks there.

Nobody ain't tryna poach him. We don't have the salary cap for him. I wouldn't want to give up Klay or Draymond for him anyways, I want our core to stay together for at least a little while longer. I hope Jokic stays with the Nuggets and cooks there.

Id give up Dray for Serbian Magic in a heartbeat.

Where exactly does he go (realistically) that gives him a better chance at the price he will command?

He'll be just like Giannis and sign the Supermax without even hesitating
He may very well sign the supermax. Like DLF DLF and others have stated, these euro players are built a little different. I'm not gonna speculate as to where he would go, because I don't know. But I'm willing to bet that he cares about winning way more than he cares about the difference between Max money and supermax money.

I'm sure if he makes himself available, half the league would be willing to move heaven and earth to get him.

That nuggets team right now without Murray and mpj stinks. Murray could lose a step coming back and mpj may never play meaningful minutes again. Don't fool yourself into believing that it's not on the jokers mind.

With 95 million... Again, 95 Milly tied up in mpj, Murray, Gordon and Barton, the nuggets better stay healthy next year and make a run...

Denver has a great coach in Malone. Doesn't get much better than him... So, that's a plus for Denver.

Last edited:

Think every team would wanna "poach" and MVP :lol:

He may very well sign the supermax. Like DLF DLF and others have stated, these euro players are built a little different. I'm not gonna speculate as to where he would go, because I don't know. But I'm willing to bet that he cares about winning way more than he cares about the difference between Max money and supermax money.

I'm sure if he makes himself available, half the league would be willing to move heaven and earth to get him.

That nuggets team right now without Murray and mpj stinks. Murray could lose a step coming back and mpj may never play meaningful minutes again. Don't fool yourself into believing that it's not on the jokers mind.

With 95 million... Again, 95 Milly tied up in mpj, Murray, Gordon and Barton, the nuggets better stay healthy next year and make a run...

They were in the WCF two years ago. He believes in the situation (just like Giannis did) That's why I specifically asked of a realistic situation that would help him win more than he currently is cause the dollars/cap and current contenders kinda matters if you really think he's open to leaving

And he's due for the extension this summer. You think he's gonna demand a trade after signing it if they don't make a run next year? They're clearly gonna offer it to him and he hasn't made any intention of holding them hostage

I'm not fooled but Jokic has been pretty clear of his intentions

Id give up Dray for Serbian Magic in a heartbeat.
Mybad, I meant I wouldn't want to disembowel our roster to pick him up. If it's just Dray, I'm pointing behind Dray and locking the door when he turns the other way. Jokic is generational so Dray could be included, I'd just be scared about how many lockers we'd empty for him. :lol:

Last edited:

They were in the WCF two years ago. He believes in the situation (just like Giannis did) That's why I specifically asked of a realistic situation that would help him win more than he currently is cause the dollars/cap and current contenders kinda matters if you really think he's open to leaving

And he's due for the extension this summer. You think he's gonna demand a trade after signing it if they don't make a run next year? They're clearly gonna offer it to him and he hasn't made any intention of holding them hostage

I'm not fooled but Jokic has been pretty clear of his intentions

Trade MPJ, AG etc for a AS level type guy? Bradley Beal type. Jamal coming back is gonna be huge obviously but the roster as is, theyd need a good run and some luck on their side to get to the Finals and win a chip. Feel like they missing one more guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom