2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t get to finish the second half but caught up now, Gary Payton breh

Been gassing dude up all year but he was even on a diff level last night

Holy ****

the warriors depth is as good as it gets. Enjoy it now warriors fans, idk how they’ll be able to keep everyone

Didn’t get to finish the second half but caught up now, Gary Payton breh

Been gassing dude up all year but he was even on a diff level last night

Holy ****

the warriors depth is as good as it gets. Enjoy it now warriors fans, idk how they’ll be able to keep everyone
When GPII is on top of his game, he is crazy good on defense.

They were in the WCF two years ago. He believes in the situation (just like Giannis did) That's why I specifically asked of a realistic situation that would help him win more than he currently is cause the dollars/cap and current contenders kinda matters if you really think he's open to leaving

And he's due for the extension this summer. You think he's gonna demand a trade after signing it if they don't make a run next year? They're clearly gonna offer it to him and he hasn't made any intention of holding them hostage

I'm not fooled but Jokic has been pretty clear of his intentions

I don't disagree with you regarding his genuine desire to stay in Denver. I'm sure he feels that way right this second. Yeah, they went to the WCF in the bubble... But Portland went to the WCF in 2019... And look where they are now. The hawks went to the ECF last year...

No I don't think he'll sign the extension and demand out. I do think he'll wait to sign the extension though.

Regarding what situation provides a better chance at winning, well... Again, There aren't many teams that wouldn't move heaven and earth to get him. So, I could see him in a ton of better situations.

Last edited:

They were in the WCF two years ago. He believes in the situation (just like Giannis did) That's why I specifically asked of a realistic situation that would help him win more than he currently is cause the dollars/cap and current contenders kinda matters if you really think he's open to leaving

And he's due for the extension this summer. You think he's gonna demand a trade after signing it if they don't make a run next year? They're clearly gonna offer it to him and he hasn't made any intention of holding them hostage

I'm not fooled but Jokic has been pretty clear of his intentions

Agreed.

He’s not going anywhere.

people gonna make jokes about Jokic's advanced stats like he didn't just have a series where he went for 31/13/6 with 2 steals & a block
Joke a bad man and the dubs know it and gave him that approval with all the props
He was out there playing with plumbers

279480501_5832721823422960_2178163034422672218_n.jpg

279428240_558530869026372_1549672005338945158_n.jpg

BOS moved on. MIA moved on. GSW & MIL moved on last night. Does anyone join them today?

PHI up 3-2 in TOR.
PHX up 3-2 in NOLA.
DAL up 3-2 in UTA.

Gimme DAL & PHI. For PHX, is Book playing? 👀

-foe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom