2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
this the type of time we on today ?

because a video went viral of a white women enjoying herself to some music

White people still going viral for doing something perceived to be "black" needs to die already. It's 2022...white people have been fully entrenched within "hip hop culture" for 30+ years already :lol:

i mean I get why it went viral, awg doing anything can go viral.

but I agree, given that hiphop is the most popular form of music with young people.
it would be weird if 19 year old white girl couldn't recite verse from her favorite rap song.

Negative twitter discourse is at least 30% of the reason it went viral. If all those people who hated it had just ignored it, it wouldn't have blown up as much

Now this white woman gonna keep making corny vids because Clitasauras Rex saw a perfectly good opportunity to go viral too by blaming black men somehow

actually resigned from my 9-5 job to focus on other projects but im basically working 8:30-7:30 :lol:

If im lucky i get a lunch time workout in if not i have to be up 6ish to get **** done .
Current dilemma I’m trying to figure out. Don’t know if I wanna workout before or after work . Don’t know if I’m tryna be on calls on leg day :lol:

Negative twitter discourse is at least 30% of the reason it went viral. If all those people who hated it had just ignored it, it wouldn't have blown up as much

Now this white woman gonna keep making corny vids because Clitasauras Rex saw a perfectly good opportunity to go viral too by blaming black men somehow

It blew up on tik tok a few weeks ago.. Her and the girl with the big breasts that does those make up transitions pop up on my feed every day.

Disappointed in Middleton's injury, not only do I want the Bucks to advance, I also want a great series.

Dadlife taking my man out.

I'm in the washed thread now checking things off the list. May be time for me to hang my jersey up. I've been hearing my bones pop and waking up with random pains that linger, while consuming more Pepto Bismol than I ever have in my life. Bout to start getting DNPs and sending this anytime anyone invites me anywhere. Feels like I belong on the Lakers roster. :lol:
DNP32512.jpg

i mean I get why it went viral, awg doing anything can go viral.

but I agree, given that hiphop is the most popular form of music with young people.
it would be weird if 19 year old white girl couldn't recite verse from her favorite rap song.
When I was in college (1994-1998), I knew a bunch a white girls who could recite the lyrics to pretty much every song on Doggystyle, among other big hip hop albums of the time. Definitely kind of an old phenomenon at this point.

(Edit - why is NT default turning “8” into the sunglasses emoji guy and how do I stop it?)

Didnt even click play.

Theres more important things going on right now...

🦖

Middleton was talking like he was gonna be back in a few weeks, Damb shame

Giannis gonna def be goat level if he can still get a ring

Middleton was talking like he was gonna be back in a few weeks, Damb shame

Giannis gonna def be goat level if he can still get a ring
I’d favor the Bucks even without Middleton over any of the teams left on the other side of the East bracket, but not the Celtics. Especially with Time Lord being back.

I understand all the criticism shown towards Millennials. I hate us myself. I really do :lol: :smh:

The way people are acting you'd think a black person never went viral before
Lil Nas X turned a country meme song into a multimillion dollar career
Doja rapped about being a cow with her cleavage out and now she's doing Coachella
This 1 white girl getting her 15 minutes isn't this serious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom