2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's hard to say what would have happened.
but the raptors were playing brain dead basketball in the first 3 games.

and now his overall numbers are pretty well in line with his past performances in the post season.

it's not like his jumpshot has really been off since the thumb injury.
and I don't know what the thumb would have to do with his defense on the premirter, which has gotten worse every game.

he's obviously very good,
but ultimately if you don't foul him, he's not incredibly efficient.

he's stoppable in a way that Jokic isn't really.

Sorry man but this is major nitpicking. Thumb injuries would affect your rebounding and passing but it's not mentioned here and the passing would obviously affect the options you have on offense. One thing that is true is that his effort and body language gets bad when things aren't going their way (like the last game). But you can't disregard things by saying statement like "it's hard to way what would have happened".

You can easily nitpick Joker's first two games and even argue his clutch performance is not great. But getting too much in the weed of things won't do anyone any good. They are both great players, Joker is an offensive system within himself while Joel is a dominant two way play, both deserve the MVP this year.

Embiid does leave a bit to be desired on offense. He's not as bad as kat but my goodness get it in the post. He's makes the game harder for himself. Percentage will go up if he took a few less jumpers and replaced those with post up looks. Bro should look like Shaq out here instead he tryna be Rasheed Wallace

She’s got millions of followers doing this every day :lol:

giphy.gif

I’d favor the Bucks even without Middleton over any of the teams left on the other side of the East bracket, but not the Celtics. Especially with Time Lord being back.
Celts are gonna be hell

A healthy suns team and warriors would be tough to overcome without Middleton as well

Giannis has an uphill climb. Even if he gets past the celts, most likely he’d be worn down so the heat or 76ers/raptors wouldn’t be some walk in the park either

And they’ve effectively made imitating Black pop culture an entire industry within multiple industries at this point :lol:
I wish I could quote this in the Atlanta thread. We've been talking about Dave.

It's wild that Vanilla Ice, Eminem, etc came and went like Elvis and attached and capitalized on black music. Ya were racist and calling it noise. Ya saw dolla signs and started peddling it like crack.

It's wild. I wait for the day I walk into a Chinese sto in NYC called China Best Food and am greeted by a white person and see Mexicans cooking in the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom