2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Sixers pull out the win tonight.
3 close outs tonight??

Jazz have no business winning despite being at home, feel like Mavs should be able to handle business

Chris Paul alternating good to bad games due to his age could mean game 7 back in Phoenix. That is definitely a real thing with him so far

idk I'm thinking Mavs close and the Raps and Pels extend to 7

I can climb the Chimney, bros. But like I said, I can’t inhale it lol.

I quoted you to show the dichotomy of racism. The only legal method to buy is from the gentrified “official” dispensaries. My ninjas buy from the street and it brings the heat. Which takes us down the institutionalization of racism through prison terms or unfair police Treatment. Sorry if that wasn’t conveyed…

my apologies

times have changed though in certain states weed aint bringing heat like it used to..they more worried bout fentanyl, coke and guns etc

Cops aint worried bout no damn weed esp here in philly unless maybe if you got more than a O on you

enjoy your day man i cant be getting worked up before my damn sixers even start lol cause i already know they gonna have my blood pressure high

Tatum is improving. Will never be at the Luka level but he was at 7 apg last series.

Tatum is the best 2 way wing player in the league by far. At what point do we factor defending?

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius

Luka vs Tatum is interesting. Luka does so much in offense our 1st thought is to give him but Tatum shoots better and he's a better defender. Luka's ability to go off like he did that last game and his passing puts him over the rest in his age group.

Post Malone and Jack Harlow are the biggest “rap stars” of today (outside of Drake)…who also benefits immensely from being racially ambiguous.

Oh, and cannot forget about the soon to be takeover of Kid Laroi.

But that’s a story for another day.
had to look up what a Kid Laroi was...

the blatant thievery. My boy Matty B rolling over in his v-neck :smh:

Mr. Me too :smh:

All the sixers need to do, pack the paint, is control the boards and not turn the ball over.

You should be able to guard these raptors in the half court.

The raptors need some 3 point luck tonight.
Im praying to the variance gods. 🙏

Luka vs Tatum is interesting. Luka does so much in offense our 1st thought is to give him but Tatum shoots better and he's a better defender. Luka's ability to go off like he did that last game and his passing puts him over the rest in his age group.
Historically, yes Tatum is a better deep range shooter, however this season they were even from 3P

Luka is the clear better shooter at the shorter ranges. At rim, 3-10 and 10-16. The numbers are heavily favored for Luka

16-3pt range, Tatum doubles Luka's volume and it's 42% v 35%. Just the type of shots they get up, I'm not actually going to hold that against Luka too much since he's getting such great efficiency and volume from the other shot ranges

But yeah, Tatum is in the conversation. He's obviously got a case for All NBA First Team

Y'all dudes need to stop the social commentary and just let aepps20 aepps20 enjoy his white queens :emoji_princess: in peace
russia-cossack-dance.gif

That's all I ask.

Yeah, I’m to the point I don’t think these dudes believe even half the **** they say. Just playing roles and hot taking to get attention/views/clicks.

Fox and ESPN sports “discussion” shows are reality shows. Technically “unscripted”, but highly contrived.
It's entertainment for me. If I want analysis, I turn to other sources.

3 close outs tonight??

Jazz have no business winning despite being at home, feel like Mavs should be able to handle business

Chris Paul alternating good to bad games due to his age could mean game 7 back in Phoenix. That is definitely a real thing with him so far

idk I'm thinking Mavs close and the Raps and Pels extend to 7

I'd like to see the Suns/Pelicans series go 7.

Yeah, I’m to the point I don’t think these dudes believe even half the **** they say. Just playing roles and hot taking to get attention/views/clicks.

Fox and ESPN sports “discussion” shows are reality shows. Technically “unscripted”, but highly contrived.
It's all hyperbolic good cop, bad cop.

I don't take it seriously. I'm laughing at Skiiiiiiiip attacking KD. SMH.

had to look up what a Kid Laroi was...

the blatant thievery. My boy Matty B rolling over in his v-neck :smh:

Mr. Me too :smh:

I hate it, but I just remind myself it ain't made for me. If these kids want to express themselves with what I consider garbage, than so be it. I actually hate "Drill Rap" more than anything and I think it's holding back the genre since people rather talk about violence than honing their skills. But if people think that's entertaining, who am I to gate-keep what I deem as suitable music.

Edit: I remember OGs over here used to hate on Cam'Ron when I used to slap dipset and laugh when I said Lupe and Lil Wayne could spit. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom