2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tatum is improving. Will never be at the Luka level but he was at 7 apg last series.

Tatum is the best 2 way wing player in the league by far. At what point do we factor defending?

@Maximus Meridius
That's fine, man. I'm just saying, we been had this talk like last week lol so can't say there wasn't no response

Luka aint a traffic cone on defense either so he's got that going for him

There is no exact deciding point which is why I said at some point it's splitting hairs

Louis CK won a grammy after being "cancelled"
skip1.png
#freejohnnydepp

hold up what ?

you got a issue with what i just said?

whats up my guy

dont play with me **** int no jokes over here
No. I'm completely light hearted today, my friend.

His name is Pusha-T, I think it would be hilarious if he was pushing Chinese Stores in the hood. Nothing more. Don't look too deep.

No. I'm completely light hearted today, my friend.

His name is Pusha-T, I think it would be hilarious if he was pushing Chinese Stores in the hood. Nothing more. Don't look too deep.

nah dont switch up now

you just quoted me saying

"something..Something..Racisim

all because i said dispensaries are overrated?

Post Malone and Jack Harlow are the biggest “rap stars” of today (outside of Drake)…who also benefits immensely from being racially ambiguous.

Oh, and cannot forget about the soon to be takeover of Kid Laroi.

But that’s a story for another day.
Is Post Malone still considered a rapper?
All I've seen from him lately is bad singing in bad getups

Post Malone and Jack Harlow are the biggest “rap stars” of today (outside of Drake)…who also benefits immensely from being racially ambiguous.

Oh, and cannot forget about the soon to be takeover of Kid Laroi.

But that’s a story for another day.

When I saw this ***** pop up in the first few albums under Apple's New Releases a while back....all I could do was SMH :smh::lol:

10 Million Views :lol:

dispensaries are overpriced anyway yall aint missing much

streets got waaay better **** and better prices if you know the right people

nah dont switch up now

you just quoted me saying

"something..Something..Racisim

all because i said dispensaries are overrated?

Nah nah, as the Grizz said, you aint run away from no smoke. Climb that chimney boiiiii.
I can climb the Chimney, bros. But like I said, I can’t inhale it lol.

I quoted you to show the dichotomy of racism. The only legal method to buy is from the gentrified “official” dispensaries. My ninjas buy from the street and it brings the heat. Which takes us down the institutionalization of racism through prison terms or unfair police Treatment. Sorry if that wasn’t conveyed…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom