2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the dispensary yesterday for the first time since it got Legal and I saw more older white people than anyone else.

Highkey rubbed me the wrong way.

I worked in a medical marijuana dispensary from 2018-2020. I’m telling you we had wayyy more 50-80 year old white (even super religious) patients than your 21 to 35 year olds just tryna get high. Id say it was easily a 80/20 ratio. They did have actual problems though (chronic pain, cancer, migraines, seizure history, etc) from their medication history.

Giannis about to have a legendary series and it still might not be enough. The good thing about him is he’s going to still eat in transition
I'm guessing they'll try to do this with more focus but yeah, it's still going to come down to half court stuff

Giannis putting up numbers (right?)... wonder if this a good play on Player Props...

I worked in a medical marijuana dispensary from 2018-2020. I’m telling you we had wayyy more 50-80 year old white (even super religious) patients than your 21 to 35 year olds just tryna get high. Id say it was easily a 80/20 ratio. They did have actual problems though (chronic pain, cancer, migraines, seizure history, etc) from their medication history.
Sounds like the demographics at my dispensary :lol:

I wish I could quote this in the Atlanta thread. We've been talking about Dave.

It's wild that Vanilla Ice, Eminem, etc came and went like Elvis and attached and capitalized on black music. Ya were racist and calling it noise. Ya saw dolla signs and started peddling it like crack.

It's wild. I wait for the day I walk into a Chinese sto in NYC called China Best Food and am greeted by a white person and see Mexicans cooking in the back.

Owned by Pusha T

Neither can I...
OKC has more dispensaries and massage parlors than anything else. All these super right wing, over conversative, war on drugs supporting *** yt's in Oklahoma politics realized that's a chance for millions on millions of tax dollars to "misappropriate." It's some buildings that have more than 1 in the same building. They stay getting robbed though so they have armed security guards now dressed like they're going to war in Iraq

I wish I could quote this in the Atlanta thread. We've been talking about Dave.

It's wild that Vanilla Ice, Eminem, etc came and went like Elvis and attached and capitalized on black music. Ya were racist and calling it noise. Ya saw dolla signs and started peddling it like crack.

It's wild. I wait for the day I walk into a Chinese sto in NYC called China Best Food and am greeted by a white person and see Mexicans cooking in the back.

Post Malone and Jack Harlow are the biggest “rap stars” of today (outside of Drake)…who also benefits immensely from being racially ambiguous.

Oh, and cannot forget about the soon to be takeover of Kid Laroi.

But that’s a story for another day.

Tatum has entered the territory

Luka's playmaking elevates him above though. Let me see what B Sox B Sox take is

I found @WASHED KING s burner account

What about defense? Obviously the passing is always going to favor Luka but EYE have seen Tatum give Kawhi and KD hell on both ends of the floor

Yes, Tatum has advantages over Luka I was making the overall broad stroke of playmaking being the deciding factor

If we really have to split the hairs and choose one

He’s about to enter some great company.

188AF46E-0892-437C-A3DD-86759EE562D2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom