2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tri-tip? BBQ? Naaaaaaaaaaah.

And D StaXX D StaXX Pecan Lodge ain't anywhere near the best BBQ in the metroplex. :lol:

You know what I mean though. It's a commercial BBQ spot for tourist.
Can't tell people who aren't from here to drive on the backroad to meet an old man pulling a smoker. :lol: I agree you can't really speak on Texas BBQ going to commercial spots, but Pecan Lodge holds it down food & vibe wise.

An abomination.

I remember buying a pack when I tried to 'eat clean'. So gross.
Ive had some good turkey bacon before. Gotta find the kind that’ll get crisp.

Man said leather sandal shopping. :rofl: :rofl:

D StaXX D StaXX @N41D SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr. @addict4sneakers and other Texans, come in

Every time I brought up Tri Tip when I lived out there nobody knew what I was talking about. At BBQ spots they had everything except Tri Tip

Does this sound familiar? It was like brisket, ribs, pulled pork, turkey, sausage etc. and sometimes I'd get weird looks like "wtf is tri tip?" from friends and coworkers

I still wonder about that to this day :lol:

I had no Idea it was a Texas thing lol

I can see the argument that Draymond shouldn't been tossed out for that particularly play, but he's gotten off light on so many other things he's done in his career that I just saw that ejection as things balancing out.

You know what I mean though. It's a commercial BBQ spot for tourist.
Can't tell people who aren't from here to drive on the backroad to meet an old man pulling a smoker. :lol: I agree you can't really speak on Texas BBQ going to commercial spots, but Pecan Lodge holds it down food & vibe wise.
Makes perfect sense. Q39 here in KC always on tv shows and atop folks list. They’re good, but you can’t tell people from out of town they should go to the place with yellow tape up across the street.

l-intro-1648128798.jpg

Costco one of the GOAT stores
And when I lived out in Dallas, Costco gas was like hella cheap :lol: I didn't even have a membership I used my cousin's the whole time. There weren't even lines lol. Just did self checkout for groceries

Filled that **** up for like $22 :lol: today it takes over $50 in Cali :lol:

hey.. i’m about to put my bets in and i can’t find any update on jimmy butlers status..

can anybody help me?? is he playing??

Dray hit the the man with 2 flagrants cause the first wasn’t effective. They did right ejecting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom