2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 wins away from being face to face with the real evil...
0f5697878aedd908ecc9b0880bea3dce.gif

So people don’t like a 22 year old phenomenon because he dances, tweets and has a supportive, chill father?

What is wrong with people :smh: That’s some real deep-seeded hate and/or jealousy. Should probably see a therapist for real.

Edit: On a semi-related note, this whole anti-celebration culture kind of annoys me. First off, it’s just sports and it’s between the players on the field/court. Two, if you’re worried about it setting a bad example for your children then you should probably look more at your parenting than professional athletes having fun and celebrating.

Last edited:
Scary series for Dallas they shot 41% from 3P and hit 16 of them and shot 52% from 2P

Lol

Suns are stacked team only team deeper is golden state

Mavs might not have the horses no pun

Like I said this ain’t utah lol

But ima say this one more again about Philly:

Over
Pay

They overpaid

They paid too much
2 much was paid

What they paid, was too
Much

Tyrese maxey knows

So people don’t like a 22 year old phenomenon because he dances, tweets and has a supportive, chill father?

What is wrong with people :smh: That’s some real deep-seeded hate and/or jealousy. Should probably see a therapist for real.

Edit: On a semi-related note, this whole anti-celebration culture kind of annoys me. First off, it’s just sports and it’s between the players on the field/court. Two, if you’re worried about it setting a bad example for your children then you should probably look more at your parenting than professional athletes having fun and celebrating.

end of the day, they’re just playing a kid’s sport while getting paid a king’s ransom. let them dudes cook and enjoy themselves.

not sure why some grown adults get so upset about a 22 year old acting like a 22 year old :lol:

But ima say this one more again about Philly:

Over
Pay

They overpaid

They paid too much
2 much was paid

What they paid, was too
Much

Tyrese maxey knows

They had to shoot their shot, man. We keep talking about an extension….can’t they just not give him one, let him opt in then figure it out next summer?

Whats he celebrating though.

They had to shoot their shot, man. We keep talking about an extension….can’t they just not give him one, let him opt in then figure it out next summer?
If they really could had Halliburton then they really fumbled

They need to trade harden

If he opts out does that automatically mean they have a max slot? Idk if it works like that but cap person come in

If they really could had Halliburton then they really fumbled

They need to trade harden

If he opts out does that automatically mean they have a max slot? Idk if it works like that but cap person come in
Harden homerism aside lol, why are we not willing to give him 1 off season? He’s moving like he has a 45 pound plate strapped to him :lol: He is not 100%. You don’t go from mvp conversations to washed like this in 1 calendar year. If he’s truly washed I’ll admit it but I’ve seen first hand what overreacting to players in a down year will do to a franchise lol. Cp3 went from worst contract in basketball to leading the best team in basketball back 2 back years.

Harden homerism aside lol, why are we not willing to give him 1 off season? He’s moving like he has a 45 pound plate strapped to him :lol: He is not 100%. You don’t go from mvp conversations to washed like this in 1 calendar year. If he’s truly washed I’ll admit it but I’ve seen first hand what overreacting to players in a down year will do to a franchise lol. Cp3 went from worst contract in basketball to leading the best team in basketball back 2 back years.
Hardens approach to the game hasn’t given much hope for any type of adjustment as he’s aging

If he can’t get the step on guys it kind of takes the air out of his potency

He doesn’t seem to want to be a spot up guy

He doesn’t really look for middys

He still relies on dribbling the air outta the ball and the crazy step back 3’s

As he gets older what made him special is meant for a younger players body

Paul has a completely different type of game than harden does so It’s tough for me to assume anything there

But hey we’ve all been calling for him to change his style, maybe he finally will now that he’s not an automatic 30 ppg scorer anymore

Game 6 harden was legit can’t front but most of the rest of the series he looked pretty sus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom