2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
He went up for an oop, held onto the rim to try to steady himself. JaVale gave him a tiny shove in the back (due to his momentum) and Maxi slipped and basically landed on his upper back with his full body weight. It could have been terrible

Amazing this doesn’t happen more often with how some dudes dunk with so much force

I’ll give Officer HIM one off-season to actually recover. Yes he looked bad tonight but a lot of it was DeAndre Jordan. In the 2nd half they basically ignored him to focus more on Jim

Miami was also hacking too but that’s a different conversation for a different day

BAF80C84-8BD5-46F3-AD16-EA840BCC2B92.jpeg

2D40B52A-64AE-4810-A232-01953B5A64C2.jpeg

1651580172276.jpeg

He said F Cameroon lol that Siakam elbow was enough

Sn: collecting YGO cards are annoying :lol:

The way Embiid was talking on Twitter during the Olympics last Summer I remember saying in here just how bad he wanted U.S.A. to lose.

He was dreaming of being on that French team. Didn’t think he’d do it tho. But he wants a medal to add to his legacy. I get it. That’s hard to do with Cameroon.

So people don’t like a 22 year old phenomenon because he dances, tweets and has a supportive, chill father?

What is wrong with people :smh: That’s some real deep-seeded hate and/or jealousy. Should probably see a therapist for real.

Edit: On a semi-related note, this whole anti-celebration culture kind of annoys me. First off, it’s just sports and it’s between the players on the field/court. Two, if you’re worried about it setting a bad example for your children then you should probably look more at your parenting than professional athletes having fun and celebrating.
Ja is way tolerable compared to Donkey's simple jack antics.

Hardens approach to the game hasn’t given much hope for any type of adjustment as he’s aging

If he can’t get the step on guys it kind of takes the air out of his potency

He doesn’t seem to want to be a spot up guy

He doesn’t really look for middys

He still relies on dribbling the air outta the ball and the crazy step back 3’s

As he gets older what made him special is meant for a younger players body

Paul has a completely different type of game than harden does so It’s tough for me to assume anything there

But hey we’ve all been calling for him to change his style, maybe he finally will now that he’s not an automatic 30 ppg scorer anymore

Game 6 harden was legit can’t front but most of the rest of the series he looked pretty sus
I agree with this. I just think at this point you will only continue to get less value if you trade him at his lowest point. Roll the dice on him having a healthy offseason and the self awareness to realize he ran cp3 out of town for not being able to beat his man, and you’re literally handicapping a team the same way. The playmaking is still there. He just needs his body to respond like it always has and the 76ers increase their ceiling.

I think doc is full of himself when he said the team wanted DJ to start esp in 2H

That small ball lu that ended 1H was pretty decent but the particular lu never seen the floor together again

I’ll give Officer HIM one off-season to actually recover.
I agree with this. I just think at this point you will only continue to get less value if you trade him at his lowest point. Roll the dice on him having a healthy offseason and the self awareness to realize he ran cp3 out of town for not being able to beat his man, and you’re literally handicapping a team the same way. The playmaking is still there. He just needs his body to respond like it always has and the 76ers increase their ceiling.

From the response I got to my post earlier, isn't the ball basically in Jim's court? Y'all are talking about not trading him and rolling the dice for one more year but he could choose to opt out and really jam Philly up.

From the response I got to my post earlier, isn't the ball basically in Jim's court? Y'all are talking about not trading him and rolling the dice for one more year but he could choose to opt out and really jam Philly up.
They still believe but unfortunately Jim is done being that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom