2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden homerism aside lol, why are we not willing to give him 1 off season? He’s moving like he has a 45 pound plate strapped to him :lol: He is not 100%. You don’t go from mvp conversations to washed like this in 1 calendar year. If he’s truly washed I’ll admit it but I’ve seen first hand what overreacting to players in a down year will do to a franchise lol. Cp3 went from worst contract in basketball to leading the best team in basketball back 2 back years.

Finish your thought here. :lol:

The Olympics……..are about to amazing right?

Completely agreed.

(So will FIBA WC)
The Olympics as a concept is garbage. Fake nationalism is all around and it's stupid. It's dope that there more sports but miss me with all that flag-carrying, country pride nonsense.

ESPECIALLY America. American pride is one of the dumbest things ever. You're proud to be... a terrorist? Cool. Actually really just America. America should be banned from the Olympics but whatever. We don't need another reason for America to pretend like it doesn't suck, but that's really all the Olympics does.

Doc took his starters out down 20 with four minutes left, but couldn't take out Embiid up 30 with four minutes left against the Raptors?

kinda adds to the notion that his rationale for leaving embiid out there was just an excuse
glenn loves excuses, gotcha moments, loopholes

The Olympics as a concept is garbage. Fake nationalism is all around and it's stupid. It's dope that there more sports but miss me with all that flag-carrying, country pride nonsense.

ESPECIALLY America. American pride is one of the dumbest things ever. You're proud to be... a terrorist? Cool.

God DAMN :wow:

No wonder you hate Hot Dogs.. :lol:

I respect it :lol:

Jim isn’t the MVP candidate. We need him to just facilitate lol Tobias, Embiid and Tywheezy is the real big 3

Kobe wasn’t that good of a player but I’m going to leave it at that out of respect.

Harden really is washed. Wow. And dudes were saying he was the best scorer ever. That fall from grace was swift and turbulent.

Luka with 45 and the L. Dallas has no chance 😩. Was hoping they'd find a way. Maybe game 2. Brunson gotta go FVV mode

Jim isn’t the MVP candidate. We need him to just facilitate lol Tobias, Embiid and Tywheezy is the real big 3

James Harden has never been "just a facilitator"

Not sure he's changing his play style in year 13 at age 32

2D40B52A-64AE-4810-A232-01953B5A64C2.jpeg

2D40B52A-64AE-4810-A232-01953B5A64C2.jpeg

I have no dogs in this fight…

:rofl: :rofl:

Brunson has to be really, really good in order for Dallas to have any kind of chance. Just don't think he's that type of guy that can consistently do it. PHX is a much different beast than Utah.

I really like him as a player, but don't think he's a top 3 guy on a real contender. Def wouldn't pay him a max.

ESPECIALLY America. American pride is one of the dumbest things ever. You're proud to be... a terrorist? Cool. Actually really just America. America should be banned from the Olympics but whatever. We don't need another reason for America to pretend like it doesn't suck, but that's really all the Olympics does.

Any thoughts?? aepps20 aepps20 :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom