2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suns have won 10 in a row vs Dallas. Won the last 4 match ups in Dallas as well.

RIP
It’s a pretty terrible match-up for the Mavs. They don’t have advantages over the Suns as any position except Luka and Phoenix can keep putting different defenders on him all night.

PHX in 5.

I don't blame my brother and friend antidope antidope . As two of the biggest SPURS fans on here I am so very proud of him and wish him nothing but love, joy, peace and happiness. With that said, he like most of NT looks around and we see what Meth's NT and Sleepy 😴 🥱 😪 🤤 Joseph Biden's America are all about and I don't blame them for not rocking with the USA and posting on SneakerTalk. Under our Emperor Trump, and Administrator jrose5 jrose5 America and NT were the most united they've ever been. Men could be men, women could be women, slurs were slurs and Libs could get outta here. I hope that we can get back to making America and NT Great Again. #NOTMYADMINISTRATOR

It’s a pretty terrible match-up for the Mavs. They don’t have advantages over the Suns as any position except Luka and Phoenix can keep putting different defenders on him all night.

PHX in 5.
Ayton is also a much better player than Goober, who they had in the previous round. Plays solid defense and is leaps and bounds better offensively, so he can actually punish the smaller Dallas frontline.

Brunson has to be really, really good in order for Dallas to have any kind of chance. Just don't think he's that type of guy that can consistently do it. PHX is a much different beast than Utah.

I really like him as a player, but don't think he's a top 3 guy on a real contender. Def wouldn't pay him a max.
Dawg we talking about brunson and the max in the same sentence

That’s mad wild

Lol

He’s a 20-25 per year player and that’s only because Dallas was dumb and didn’t take care of his extension earlier which he would have been paid much less

ESPECIALLY America. American pride is one of the dumbest things ever. You're proud to be... a terrorist? Cool. Actually really just America. America should be banned from the Olympics but whatever. We don't need another reason for America to pretend like it doesn't suck, but that's really all the Olympics does.

I was always under the impression the US pride during the Olympics referred to athletics, team, camaraderie.

I don't think Bron and Ali repped the flag to be like "haha Afghanistan gotcha!!!"

Last edited:
Reactions: OTG
Random thought. I haven’t been back to dc/md since I left in 2014. Are Nike boots/foams/duncans/fp’s still a thing or did the area finally put them to rest. I know NB99_’s will never go anywhere just curious since they used to all be staples.

I was always under the impression the US pride during the Olympics referred to athletics, team, camaraderie.

I don't think Bron and Ali repped the flag to be like "haha Afghanistan!!!"
1tjV.gif

andre-the-giant-funny.gif

I don't blame my brother and friend antidope antidope . As two of the biggest SPURS fans on here I am so very proud of him and wish him nothing but love, joy, peace and happiness. With that said, he like most of NT looks around and we see what Meth's NT and Sleepy 😴 🥱 😪 🤤 Joseph Biden's America are all about and I don't blame them for not rocking with the USA and posting on SneakerTalk. Under our Emperor Trump, and Administrator jrose5 jrose5 America and NT were the most united they've ever been. Men could be men, women could be women, slurs were slurs and Libs could get outta here. I hope that we can get back to making America and NT Great Again. #NOTMYADMINISTRATOR
:rofl:

it’s too early for this

Random thought. I haven’t been back to dc/md since I left in 2014. Are Nike boots/foams/duncans/fp’s still a thing or did the area finally put them to rest. I know NB99_’s will never go anywhere just curious since they used to all be staples.
Ppl still rock em but it’s not a “get fly”, see it on everybody feet thing…Fosms n Nike boots are for chill days n running errands now

Once the rest of the country caught on and Nike made all the clown color ways it was a wrap

Reactions: ace

I don't think Bron and Ali repped the flag to be like "haha Afghanistan gotcha!!!"
When you see an American flag places; on a house, car, etc, what is the first thing that comes to mind? Prob racsim.

Now think about that on a global scale. By virtue of flying an American flag you're supporting racism and terrorism to me. No matter where you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom