2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m gonna talk myself into this **** because it’s not my money. :smh: :lol:

And I’ll hate myself for it.
The biggest angle I see in any potential rudy trade is the optics

I’m sorry for talking about rudy in this thread but it relates

Like if the Mavs only wanted to offer the package you presented with no big names, just role players and picks, the optics for utah would be horrible

I don’t think they’re gonna take anything less than another semi big name or crazy draft compensation

Therefore idk if Dallas has that… unless there’s a third team and then idk anymore

1651597419560.jpeg

:lol:

You can’t expect the athletes to not carry the flag lol

They ain’t gonna be up there with their own sponsor flags or some **** lol

The biggest angle I see in any potential rudy trade is the optics

I’m sorry for talking about rudy in this thread but it relates

Like if the Mavs only wanted to offer the package you presented with no big names, just role players and picks, the optics for utah would be horrible

I don’t think they’re gonna take anything less than another semi big name or crazy draft compensation

Therefore idk if Dallas has that… unless there’s a third team and then idk anymore
Brunson + third team is the only realistic scenario that I see.

And I just don't know if I'd do that.

But I also don't know if the MLE is enough to get what they really need.

Maybe a team looking to straight salary dump someone would take Maxi+ filler with his partial contract. I don't know.

I admit it’s a pre judge but I guess this is what our society has conditioned me to be

Don't blame you, especially after these past few years. But there's levels IMO and it depends.

I had a black WW2 marine vet neighbor also the father of my close friend who wore flag pins, flag on his mailbox, garden all that etc and I know he's far from a supporter of terrorism. More or less just repping his military fam and his own history.

But yeah if I see a lifted Ford pickup with don't tread on me and an American flag my mind goes elsewhere.

Last edited:
All I am saying is that if I see you with an American Flag... I am assuming you are a racist and a low-key a terrorsist and you aren't gonna change my mind. IDC who it is. A veteran, the president, anybody. Go ahead and explain your rationale... But I truly won't care. I can't trust you if you rep the American flag.

The Eagle with the snake in mouth is hard though :lol:

In terms of uniqueness, always liked the Albanian flag myself with the dual headed dragon

There are like another 100 countries with eagles on their flags. Sorry but that’s not unique.

On top of the fact they took the tri-color red/white/green flag from Italy…..

Mexico’s flag could be so much better if they incorporated Aztec symbols/art instead. They could have done so much better.

All that being said……their flag is still better than Canada’s tho :lol:

All I am saying is that if I see you with an American Flag... I am assuming you are a racist and a low-key a terrorsist and you aren't gonna change my mind. IDC who it is. A veteran, the president, anybody. Go ahead and explain your rationale... But I truly won't care. I can't trust you if you rep the American flag.
What if they immigrated here and they don't know the history that you and I know? They just know it seemed to be better than where they come from and now they enjoy life here more than their original country?

-foe

There are like another 100 countries with eagles on their flags. Sorry but that’s not unique.

On top of the fact they took the tri-color red/white/green flag from Italy…..

Mexico’s flag could be so much better if they incorporated Aztec symbols/art instead. They could have done so much better.

I can’t tell if you’re trolling or not but the eagle eating a snake on a cactus literally is Aztec symbolism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom