2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what we need? Off topic discussion. Cause people are actively trying to miss the point.

It's May 4th. Star Wars is really trash idk why people like it. Just all around nonsense. It's definitely not worth this cult following that it has for some boring movie from 1970 or whenever it was made.
if jay z watched it would you too?

GoT is fire

Until the very end. 85% of the show is flawless and then it falls off an unnecessary cliff
snoop (1).png

That 85% is still worth it doe
GOT S8 is fine as well. I know the ending is the biggest issue and could have been better, but I guess they were looking for that shock unexpected ending rather than the conventional happy ending kind of scenario. I didn't love the ending but it made almost perfect sense except for Drogon running away.

Star Wars, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Pokemon, (that YGO stuff you guys were talking about yesterday), Vampires, Anime…

All trash….

Just a bunch of Nerds.

You forgot to mention superhero movies. But anime is up there with the most overrated trash you can watch

GP2 gets his elbow broken and all I see in here is "DRAYMOND DRAYMOND DRAYMOND"?

What the **** does GP have to do with Draymond? If Dray got hit like that I could understand. But some of yall really been in here for hours deflecting to Draymond to give Brooks a pass on hitting someone else.

That's just weird. Stop being weird. Be better.

I feel like nobody is saying it wasn't a reckless play?

I think people are just pointing out that it's funny for Kerr to make his comments when he coaches a habitual line stepper that got tossed for a dirty play one game ago.

Am I missing something?

I agree with both of these statements.

Guess I must be the only one.

Griz took Gp2 out with a dirty play
I am not condoning violence, but if kerr wants to send in bjelica in and put one of their guys in a rear naked choke or some mma move, i would not be mad
Brooks crossed the line

Wild that people brought up about Morant carrying the ball last night. He's been doing it for a long time. Other NBA players too. I remember Steph traveled and carried the ball against the Raptors in the Finals :lol:

Let them do their things. It's entertaining

All good if you don't like Star Wars or other things

I still want to greet you

May The Force be with you :smile:

If I’m GSW, I’m driving right to the rim on every damn play out the game in game 3.

The refs have been piss poor thru 3 games. Every single 50/50 call has gone Memphis way (including the Foul on the Draymond rebound with Ja flopping)

To call this a foul, with under 50 something seconds left in a one point game is crazy. These calls have been going one way. And GSW has been out hustling Memphis on the boards. Usually, the team that hustles gets rewards.

ill steelo ill steelo …..thoughts on the rebounds/calls?

Series even tho. Pretty much the expected outcome.

You know how much that rustled the jimmies of DeadsetAce DeadsetAce ? None, because he's not a jerk (mostly 👀).

not a jerk AND because i'm a self admitted Feb-June NBA fan only :pimp: :lol:

but nah like you said, this **** ain't ever that serious. it's sports banter. all it is. and as we've always said, if the masses ain't "hating" on your team, your team prob ain't **** to start with :wink: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom