2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are these gems? Where? The one good thing that I ever saw in a star wars movie was Anakin Vs Obi Wan. Then the new movies went back to looking like fourth graders playing with plastic swords.

Plot is dumb as well. Trash franchise.
The Clone Wars cartoon series is immaculate. It really ties together the sequels with so much missing context
Also sets up much of what we see in the prequels in a way the movies couldn't because of time constraints
Rogue One is also a good movie. The disney trilogy is hot *** but they got it right with Rogue One

no GP2 makes this series tougher

I thought GP2, Curry, Draymond, Klay, Wiggins was going to be the ideal closing lineup.
Poole is just totally flammable.

One obvious thing; stop conceding totally wide open 3's to Morant.
he's not a good shooter, but you can't treat him like Rondo.

I don't remember but Someone had the stat, but he's shot pretty well on totally wide open 3's

Yeah…Wiggins letting him walk into some of those 3s. Too wide open. You can’t do that.

Speaking of franchises it took me until this year to finally start the LOTR/Hobbit films

Solid
ehh3 (2).png

I haven’t seen one second of a Star Wars movie or read a word of a Harry Potter book (I had to go to one of the movies during a summer when I was living at the beach with my friend and his family but I was lost as hell :lol:).

My life and the entertainment I have consumed is just fine.

Edit: And this will be controversial. Never watched GoT.
til this day, I haven't watched all Harry Potter films. it is just not for me. on the otherhand, I'd rather watch Harry Potter even if I don't like it if I was to choose between Harry Potter and "twilight".

Where are these gems? Where? The one good thing that I ever saw in a star wars movie was Anakin Vs Obi Wan. Then the new movies went back to looking like fourth graders playing with plastic swords.

Plot is dumb as well. Trash franchise.
The plot of SW is really just an amalgamation of archetypal hero stories from various cultures recast as a space odyssey.

The same basic plot points appear over and over again in tons of books and movies.

I haven’t seen one second of a Star Wars movie or read a word of a Harry Potter book (I had to go to one of the movies during a summer when I was living at the beach with my friend and his family but I was lost as hell :lol:).

GoT S1-7 GOATED tho. It ends after 7.

GoT is fire

Until the very end. 85% of the show is flawless and then it falls off an unnecessary cliff
snoop (1).png

That 85% is still worth it doe

Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings; Well allow me a movie thread.

-foe

GoT S1-7 GOATED tho. It ends after 7.

GoT is fire

Until the very end. 85% of the show is flawless and then it falls off an unnecessary cliff
snoop (1).png

That 85% is still worth it doe

I hear nothing but good things about that 85%. I'll check it out eventually but I can't even keep up with what's dropping currently. For some reason I haven't had the same appetite like I did in the past. I keep saying "Aight, I'm just going to let the season finish so I can binge" then never binge :lol:The other problem is I keep saying "I want to re-watch the previous seasons" for context but that isn't realistic.

F it. Ozark, Atlanta and NBA playoffs this weekend

GOT writing went to **** right after they ran out of book material :smh:
Hacks couldn't even come up with a satisfying ending on their own
Could have had more seasons but D&D ran away from the grind to run to Disney :smh:

Which concluded with them running away from another grind...ironically Star Wars :lol: :smh:

Never seen Star Wars, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Fast and Furious, Avengers, most of the superhero movies.

Game of Thrones is the goods tho. Ended terribly but still a dope show. Might do a rewatch soon. Currently reading Dunk and Egg.

Never seen Star Wars, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Fast and Furious, Avengers, most of the superhero movies.

Game of Thrones is the goods tho. Ended terribly but still a dope show. Might do a rewatch soon. Currently reading Dunk and Egg.

Only thing I've seen out of that top list is the first three F&F movies.

Agree that GoT is greatness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom