2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top of the mornin to yeens

200.gif

We all knew AI used to carry. But what fun would it be if you did call it
We're all old enough to remember when the league did decide to call carries on him. It was wack. None of us should want to see the same with Ja.

We already see it every olympics when NBA players are constantly called for travels until they adjust. It's annoying seeing them start a fast break *whistle*, iso hesi *whistle*, pump fake jab step cross *whistle*. Who wants that?

You know what we need? Off topic discussion. Cause people are actively trying to miss the point.

It's May 4th. Star Wars is really trash idk why people like it. Just all around nonsense. It's definitely not worth this cult following that it has for some boring movie from 1970 or whenever it was made.

Not sure brooks should be suspended. The result was obviously a disaster, but he went for the ball and ended up committing a hard foul. That type of **** happens.

We're all old enough to remember when the league did decide to call carries on him. It was wack. None of us should want to see the same with Ja.

We already see it every olympics when NBA players are constantly called for travels until they adjust. It's annoying seeing them start a fast break *whistle*, iso hesi *whistle*, pump fake jab step cross *whistle*. Who wants that?
no wonder the modern day dream team always loses.

You know what we need? Off topic discussion. Cause people are actively trying to miss the point.

It's May 4th. Star Wars is really trash idk why people like it. Just all around nonsense. It's definitely not worth this cult following that it has for some boring movie from 1970 or whenever it was made.
It's overrated as a franchise but it has its gems new and old in the mix.

Haven't been to a theater in two plus years
sadcam.png

GP2 gets his elbow broken and all I see in here is "DRAYMOND DRAYMOND DRAYMOND"?

What the **** does GP have to do with Draymond? If Dray got hit like that I could understand. But some of yall really been in here for hours deflecting to Draymond to give Brooks a pass on hitting someone else.

That's just weird. Stop being weird. Be better.

Draymond had a dirty/dangerous play in Game 1, two days earlier. He got ejected.

Brooks had a dirty/dangerous play in game 2, two days later. He got ejected.

You can’t see why these might be compared? :lol:

no wonder the modern day dream team always loses.
Always what? Gold in 20, 16, 12, and 08. Bronze in 04, Gold in 00, 96, and 92. 👀

Now someone's going to quote this and point out how the gap has closed, and the USA isn't as dominant as it was in 92. That's true, but that's not what I'm commenting on. You said always loses. That's not true. Do they lose more? Yes. Always loses, though?

-foe

It's overrated as a franchise but it has its gems new and old in the mix.

Haven't been to a theater in two plus years
sadcam.png
Where are these gems? Where? The one good thing that I ever saw in a star wars movie was Anakin Vs Obi Wan. Then the new movies went back to looking like fourth graders playing with plastic swords.

Plot is dumb as well. Trash franchise.

Always what? Gold in 20, 16, 12, and 08. Bronze in 04, Gold in 00, 96, and 92. 👀

Now someone's going to quote this and point out how the gap has closed, and the USA isn't as dominant as it was in 92. That's true, but that's not what I'm commenting on. You said always loses. That's not true. Do they lose more? Yes. Always loses, though?

-foe
Sensitive issue for you, bruh?

Where are these gems? Where? The one good thing that I ever saw in a star wars movie was Anakin Vs Obi Wan. Then the new movies went back to looking like fourth graders playing with plastic swords.

Attachments

• noooo-star-wars.gif
    noooo-star-wars.gif
    170.5 KB · Views: 41

Rogue One
The Clone Wars
The Mandalorian
You mentioned Revenge of the Sith
I won't mention anything from the original trilogy because you hate everything that wasn't created after 1994 for some reason

Rogue One.

I haven’t seen one second of a Star Wars movie or read a word of a Harry Potter book (I had to go to one of the movies during a summer when I was living at the beach with my friend and his family but I was lost as hell :lol:).

My life and the entertainment I have consumed is just fine.

Edit: And this will be controversial. Never watched GoT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom