2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friendly, neighborhood Spiderman. 🤙🔥

What's out of pocket with Hulk, though? Captain America? I know where everyone hates Captain America because of the optics, but what's actually wrong with him as a character and person?

-foe

It’s boring. And It’s propaganda. The hulk is boring (to me). It’s simply that

Spider-Man is a teenager that is trying to live life (something we can all relate to). And gets some superpowers he never wanted. And instead of using it for power, wealth, acclaim, and notoriety…

He uses that to to better himself, attack power structures, and improve society. …while trying to actively remain anonymous and do it. And he does this Even if it’s in his immediate “neighborhood”.

Starts out attacking petty criminals…but realizes the bigger forces at play. Including the forces that made him have to take on this burden (radioactive spider).

Thanos at Warton :rofl:
hqdefault.jpg

See above tho. Guy was 100% founded in logic. If someone else came with a logical alternative, he would have listened. Guy wasn't even trying to take over the universe. The guy did the snap and then went above his life. He didn't want drama of any kind.
“At least he has an idea” just isn’t compelling to me when his idea has plenty of holes in it, as RustyShackleford RustyShackleford already listed out :lol:

Wharton!?

You really think that is wear people have to go to learn about exponential growth? :lol:

I am talking about high school math

The Overpopulation Fallacy – msct

They're teaching THIS in high school? Where at? I wanna send my kids there. All I'm saying is that he was founded in logic. Bad logic sure? But logic nonetheless. He just opted to go with a preventative check:

Malthusian Theory of Population - HubPages

All I am saying. Not saying Thanos was a good guy, but he wasn't a bad one either. Just believed in a theory that is probably inherently false.

It’s boring. And It’s propaganda. The hulk is boring (to me). It’s simply that

Spider-Man is a teenager that is trying to live life (something we can all relate to). And gets some superpowers he never wanted. And instead of using it for power, wealth, acclaim, and notoriety…

He uses that to to better himself, attack power structures, and improve society. …while trying to actively remain anonymous and do it. And he does this Even if it’s in his immediate “neighborhood”.

Starts out attacking petty criminals…but realizes the bigger forces at play. Including the forces that made him have to take on this burden (radioactive spider).
Bruh. My son and I are huge Marvel fans and he literally just asked me Monday who my favorite character is. He said his was Spidey, and then asked me who mine was. I told him I don't really have a favorite but there are a few elements of some of the characters that resonate with me.

I'm'a pick him up from school and tell him Peter Parker. I think I'm buying what you're selling. 🤙

-foe

The Overpopulation Fallacy – msct

They're teaching THIS in high school? Where at? I wanna send my kids there. All I'm saying is that he was founded in logic. Bad logic sure? But logic nonetheless. He just opted to go with a preventative check:

Malthusian Theory of Population - HubPages

All I am saying. Not saying Thanos was a good guy, but he wasn't a bad one either. Just believed in a theory that is probably inherently false.

F968B30E-819E-451D-AA72-36DA43B2913E.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom