2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanos at Warton :rofl:

7jlt-H9w1j-TVx.jpg

Didn’t realize they were the company. Cats should def watch them by them if they haven’t seen it. One of my favorite movies of the last decade

Never saw this…. (will now)

But this just made me think about Oakland and how they’ve been getting shafted by San Francisco.

They took the Warriors. Then lost the Raiders. Soon they’ll lose the A’s.

Damn.

Some of them already are, others are on Prime/YT

They don't have an exclusive deal with any service so it's depends film by film.

A lot of them on Prime

Good looks! I got Prime so it ain't no problem. I usually end up watching random movies so I'm very appreciative y'all gave me direction to some quality **** :lol:

I saw this joint the other day called The Invisible Man that was :wow: I don't think it will be during our lifetime but I wholeheartedly believe that invisible cloaking technology will exist one day.

Anyone want to make a NT $150 bet on it? If it's beyond our lifetime it passes down to our next of kin.

If I’m GSW, I’m driving right to the rim on every damn play out the game in game 3.

The refs have been piss poor thru 3 games. Every single 50/50 call has gone Memphis way (including the Foul on the Draymond rebound with Ja flopping)

To call this a foul, with under 50 something seconds left in a one point game is crazy. These calls have been going one way. And GSW has been out hustling Memphis on the boards. Usually, the team that hustles gets rewards.

@ill steelo …..thoughts on the rebounds/calls?

Series even tho. Pretty much the expected outcome.

but but but the Warriors are suppose to be heavy favorites. they don't need them refs to win games.

Yugioh is hilarious. I fall asleep to it at least once a week :lol:

Yugioh was fire for a year in 2002. I stole this white boy named Eric Blue Eyes White Dragon card in 7th grade.

To my surprise, he actually snuffed me for it :lol:. Me and him got the tussling. We became friends later that year.

He never got the card back. Good dude tho. Wonder how he is.

A24 is a movie company and Hereditary is probably once of it's bigger horror/thriller films. They do other genres as well (Moonlight, The Room, Euphoria, ect.) but most of the stuff I've seen has fell into that genre

Midsommar is Ari Aster 2nd film after directing Hereditary. Another Horror film. It's definitely a more polarizing film :lol:

Fun Fact. Ari Aster is the dude who made Something Strange about the Johnsons :lol:

strange-thing.gif

dame2.png
Midsommar is twisted. somehow reminds me of.....

Attachments

• nicolas-cage-wickerman.gif
    nicolas-cage-wickerman.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 39
I wholeheartedly believe that invisible cloaking technology will exist one day.

Anyone want to make a NT $150 bet on it? If it's beyond our lifetime it passes down to our next of kin.
By the time we have invisible cloaking technology, either money will be obsolete or $150 won't amount to anything. Like we are nowhere CLOSE.

-foe

If no suspension you can guarantee this series will get outta control

That’s my feeling on the topic.

NBA probably should have suspended Black Grayson Allen for Game 2 just to set the tone that f’ery won’t be tolerated. They didn’t, so here we are.

Better believe Damian Lee gonna get his Motaw on Game 3…

1651690329909.png

Something about Steve Kerr always feeling the need to talk about players on other teams rubs me the wrong way.

After Draymond's dirty *** foul in Game 1, you really wanna step out and question another player's 'code'?

**** outta here, man.
Well he never questioned Zaza Pachulia and Bruce Bowen's intentionally crippling players when he was with the Spurs and had Zaza back then with the Warriors.

By the time we have invisible cloaking technology, either money will be obsolete or $150 won't amount to anything. Like we are nowhere CLOSE.

-foe

Out of curiosity, what allows you to say that with certainty? IMHO, the thing about something like that or HGH genetically engineered humans is that it wouldn't be for common use by folks like us NTers.

It would be used for war. AKA our tax dollars would be going to government contractors to develop that technology to advance our military.

Yu-Gi-Oh Seasons 1 & 2 are all time television. The nonsense, the blatant disregard for the rules of how the game is actually played, the cheating, the insane idea of a children's card game having this much at stake. It made me want to play it and then I was immediately turned off when I found out how complicated the game actually is.

Shout out to the Egyptian God Cards man, they made them joints seem more important than the Dragon Balls:

Was Cersei really the villain tho? :nerd:
she ended up the main villain. although in the beginning of the series it was brewing that she would end up as a villain. the only time that I fell for her was this scene and omg the music, acting and directing in this scene was so amazing that I watch it every now and then.

this made me want that they would do a series about Robert's Rebellion and the love triangle between Jon's parents and Robert. also, Mark Addy is a damn good actor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom